SMO in lass related advice shocker!

Smooth Operator

The lass I dont want finding out is one of those who suffers from only child syndrome. Gets the right hump when she thinks she isnt involved in anything and gets jealous if she ever hears about me and another lass. I work with her so its not that easy just to tell her what I really feel and it would just be easier if she didn't know.

Nothing dodgy like SMO :icon_lol:

She thinks she stands a chance with you then? Maybe telling her would be a "nicer" option?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James_coDurham
Just shag her you big tart!

I did on Saturday, but by Sunday it was the usual uncertainty about what she wanted. I think I'll give her the standard "fuck her off till she comes crawling" routine, it's worked wonders in the past, just not sure if it's the right approach with us being such good friends to begin with.

The lass I dont want finding out is one of those who suffers from only child syndrome. Gets the right hump when she thinks she isnt involved in anything and gets jealous if she ever hears about me and another lass. I work with her so its not that easy just to tell her what I really feel and it would just be easier if she didn't know.

Always best not to tell the wife :icon_lol:

I did on Saturday, but by Sunday it was the usual uncertainty about what she wanted. I think I'll give her the standard "fuck her off till she comes crawling" routine, it's worked wonders in the past, just not sure if it's the right approach with us being such good friends to begin with.

You my friend have hit the jackpot. You get to shag her then the next day she's not too sure what she wants and she leaves. You get to have sex without the girl wanting a relationship. I have spent my whole life looking for that and you've stumbled onto it and have no appreciation of the situation. Bastard.

Guest James_coDurham

You my friend have hit the jackpot. You get to shag her then the next day she's not too sure what she wants and she leaves. You get to have sex without the girl wanting a relationship. I have spent my whole life looking for that and you've stumbled onto it and have no appreciation of the situation. Bastard.

Aye but it's a pain in the arse having to get her pissed everytime I want to get my end away :icon_lol:

Aye but it's a pain in the arse having to get her pissed everytime I want to get my end away :icon_lol:

That's pretty much what you have to do in a relationship too though son...

She thinks she stands a chance with you then? Maybe telling her would be a "nicer" option?

I tried a "nicer" option, it didnt help :icon_lol:;)

Should have done her up the arse then.

how anyone can go without sex this time of year is beyond me...

it's freshers week for fucks sake... all legal, all rabbit-in-the-headlights... easy pickings man.

even SMO could pull this time of year.

Should have done her up the arse then.

Gol's on to something there.

Either tell her you're not sure but if she's keen to let you kick in her back doors you might be willing to give her a try or tell her you're ordering her gimp mask and you need her size and does she want the one with the 4", 6" or 8" penis gag!

If she's still keen then well you're fucked and you may as well start texting her pictures of your cock.

SMO, if you're still having problems just ask her what 50 quid will get you.

I just told her the girls is a bit of a mentalist, if she doesn't know everything first she gets the hump and I just can't be arsed with it all.

Basically the truth, she was fine with it anyway.

Good God it's like Adrian Mole ffs :huh: