Faye Or Clark

Toon_Crazy

Who would you have started?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol:

I'd ban from Faye ever kicking a ball again if I could.

31282[/snapback]

Faye is yet again another player who has no interest or passion for NUFC just here for the money in other words just another piece of dead wood and he's not the only one either

Faye: "Hello? Is that Mr Souness?"

Souness: "Yes it is. What can I do for you?"

Faye: "I'm hoping you'll give me a contract. I'm Ronaldinho's brother and am actually a better player than him."

Souness: "Really? Excellent! 4 year contract do you son?"

Faye is fucking dreadful.

Though the guy who sits a few along for me had some racist remarks towards him which I didn't agree with. No fucking need. :lol:

31299[/snapback]

You're right, no need, but Faye is enough to make you racist just like Uriah Rennie!

Faye is fucking dreadful.

Though the guy who sits a few along for me had some racist remarks towards him which I didn't agree with. No fucking need. :lol:

31299[/snapback]

There was a bloke who did that a few times near me. Not a regular though. He was doing it to some of Fulham's players as well. I did think a couple of times I should turn around and say something, and I decided that I would the next time he said anything, but he never did.

Faye's bloody awful, by all means I don't mind people slagging him off for that, but there's no need to be racist about it.

I'd have Clarkey ahead of Faye anytime. Clark's not the best player, but then again neither is Faye is he, and with Clark you've at least got someone solid and hardworking, which counts for a lot.

expanding on the 'hes shit' remarks, he really does have very little too his game. his first touch is worst than most of the blyth players, he cant pass more than 20yards and its not good enough for a premiership player. i think souness sees him as a makelele type player who can put a tackle in and lay it off but he cant! give clarke a run. i bet he was pullign his hair out watching faye from the bench yesterday!