Faye Or Clark

Toon_Crazy

Who would you have started?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When he completed a pass there was a loud sarcastic cheer. When he went off everyone cheered like we had just scored. He's shite, but I feel sorry for him abit.

31513[/snapback]

I do aswell, nobody wants to hear the lad getting stick. He's crap but the manager picks him, he's hardly going to say no is he!

The blame lies with the moron who bought him, who plays him and worst of all who played him as an attacking midfielder ahead of Bowyer, Clark and N'Zogbia.

I wonder what Bowyer, Clark and N'Zogbia made of the teamsheet when it was posted.

Happy dressing room my arse, proper players well I ask you honestly, Sourness is a brainless piece of crap masquerading as a football manager.

31517[/snapback]

I know theres been fuss over this selection, but i'm amazed it hasn't been 100% absolite fury from toon fans about this.

How can any toon fan sit back and not be enraged to see our "manager" at home to Fulham with Owen making his debut and our team struggling to create and score, pick a non-footballer as an attacking midfielder, leaving three vastly superior options on the bench!!!

To me tha is a sackable offence without all the other shit he's done, i'm just stunned some people weren't mad about it, and thats before you combine it with him playing a full back on the wing!

Dont think I can ever remember wishing one of our players picked up a knock that sort of kept him out the side long term.

one of those that keep you in the gym just long enough for some other player to shine in the side and keep you out.

then you get forgot about and end up being moved on to some place in the back end of beyond like Pompey.

Now that may just be wishful thinkin but please let it happen.

Dont think I can ever remember wishing one of our players picked up a knock that sort of kept him out the side long term.

one of those that keep you in the gym just long enough for some other player to shine in the side and keep you out.

then you get forgot about and end up being moved on to some place in the back end of beyond like Pompey.

Now that may just be wishful thinkin but please let it happen.

31523[/snapback]

Think of all the better midfielders we have who've picked up injuries this season and he's been fit at all times.

Now i wouldn't wish an injury on the lad, Souness takes all the blame for Faye playing, but all the others have got injured ahead of him and that is annoying!

i was just thinking before i came on here of posting a Faye vs Clark post but it doesnt surprise me that someone has already done it. 52000 people could see that Clark is better than Faye and the 100% vote so far for Clark confirms that everyone agrees.

How did we ever sign him? I bet Portsmouth were laughing behind our backs when we did.

Why was Faye signed again? I've forgotten. Apparently he is supposed to be a holding midfielder. So why is he played as an attacking midfielder, ahead of Bowyer? Seriously I could pick a better team than Scottish twat. Souness isn't really fit to manage any football club anywhere. God this club is doomed with him in charge, relegation very much on the cards.

On Saturday Faye was absolutely shocking for the first half. I don't know what Souness said to him but he came out second half and played quite well. So what does Souness do? Sub him after 20 minutes. He certainly knows how to wreck a player's confidence.

It was still only quite well compared to the standard he set in the first half.  I could have come on and played well compared to that.  So could my granny tbh.

31710[/snapback]

I think he's hopeless but I actually think he played quite well for the time he was on in the second half. I know what you mean though, he could hardly have played any worse.