Emre on his way

Jimbo

GALATASARAY will make a £4million bid for Emre in January after he admitted he wants to quit Newcastle.

And that will allow Sam Allardyce to make a fresh move to try and sign Barcelona playmaker Deco.

Emre admitted: "I want to go back to Galatasaray and I understand they want me."

And Allardyce will not stand in the way of the Turkish midfielder as he has yet to start a league game for the new Toon boss. Emre has spent three seasons at St James' Park.

As Sport of the World revealed last month, Big Sam was willing to use the 27-year-old as bait to land Portugal ace Deco but Barcelona declined the offer.

A Turkish source revealed: "Galatasaray have made it clear they are willing to take Emre back and will move in January.

"It is all down to the fee. Galatasaray will offer around £4m."

Enough of the bullshit Deco rumours ffs.

there's been enough of them to think our interest in him must be genuine. whether he would fancy it (even on a massive wedge) is another thing.

It'll be his only chance I'd imagine to give it a fair crack of the whip in the Premiership.

there's been enough of them to think our interest in him must be genuine. whether he would fancy it (even on a massive wedge) is another thing.

It'll be his only chance I'd imagine to give it a fair crack of the whip in the Premiership.

you think? if he was available i'm pretty sure one of the premiership's "big 4" would be in for him.

you think? if he was available i'm pretty sure one of the premiership's "big 4" would be in for him.

I think the only team from the big four that would be remotely interested in taking Deco would be Chelsea. Man Utd certainly don't need midfielders, Liverpool usually play with two holding midfielders and for some reason I don't think Deco is a Wenger signing.

I think the only team from the big four that would be remotely interested in taking Deco would be Chelsea. Man Utd certainly don't need midfielders, Liverpool usually play with two holding midfielders and for some reason I don't think Deco is a Wenger signing.

So Chelsea it is then basically.