Vodatoon

Jimbo

I read in today's News of the world that Vodafone are ready to step in as Newcastle United sponsors should Northern Rock withdraw their sponsor ship given their current problems.

Apparently Vodafone are itching to get back into sponsorship of a Premier league football club and are looking at the Newcastle situation closely.

Red on a Toon shirt? No Ta.

Here we go again! :icon_lol:

There's been red on a toon shirt as long as I can remember. The numbers were red up until 1993 and we've used a crest that has a red flag on the top since 1988.

It doesn't automatically make us more akin to Sunderland just because there's some red on the shirt. So long as the reddies are going in the bank, does it really matter?

Red on a Toon shirt? No Ta.

Last time we won a cup our numbers were red.

..and the TV was black and white.

....and the Beatles were still together...

....and you could buy 6 pints and a pack of Woodbines for 3/6'

:icon_lol:

Regardless of the semantics being outlined in this thread, I think we're all failing to acknowledge Matt's talents with photoshop. If I didn't know any different, I'd say that image he's done was for real :icon_lol:

Regardless of the semantics being outlined in this thread, I think we're all failing to acknowledge Matt's talents with photoshop. If I didn't know any different, I'd say that image he's done was for real :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: