Taylor to quit if dropped

Barney

No stupid at all, the stupid people are the ones getting worked up and turning on Taylor because of something they have read from a source who has countless number of times spouted absolute bollocks.

But its ok because during their Taylor is an arrogant prick rant they have put an "IF" at the start of the sentence.

:icon_lol:

How fun would the forum be if everyone's stock response would be "no quotes, not true" to every single article like this. I think it's fair to make a comment on Taylor based on this article, whilst stating that it only applies if the article is true.

This all winds down to Gay Jon being on his high horse. Constantly. Tbh.

Sorry who are you? :icon_lol:

All well and good discussing it but some people need to calm down, especially due to the source and the fact it has 0 quotes.

Oh well lets just all assume Taylor is an arrogant prick who thinks he is a lot better than he is and is obviously demanding wages that dwarf anyone else at his level. Much more fun.

Fucking hell, that's told him.

Sorry when people claim to know your posting history its odd when you don't remember having ever seen them. Maybe he is just a secret avid "Gay Jon" viewer ;)

Do I have to attend a piss-up to get access to this drama ;) forum? Quite hard to keep up with what GeJon et al are referring to on here sometimes.

I don't even really know :icon_lol:

Apparently I am on my high horse again as I always am, just surprised its taken this person so long to pull me up on it :icon_lol:

So it's OK for N'zogbia to go in the huff and take a year off when he couldn't give a shit, put in a couple of performances and get awarded a new, improved contract? If I was Tayor and I didn't get something comparable I'd leave as well. TBH, he'll be better off at the likes of Liverpool and and will just follow in the footsteps of very good players who have contributed to keeping Liverpool well above Newcastle over the years.

The Toon have always been a selling club so I'm not surprised that we'd let Taylor go added to the fact that Allardyce seems to prefer a certain type of player. And i'm not sure Taylor looks like being one of them.

So it's OK for N'zogbia to go in the huff and take a year off when he couldn't give a shit, put in a couple of performances and get awarded a new, improved contract? If I was Tayor and I didn't get something comparable I'd leave as well. TBH, he'll be better off at the likes of Liverpool and and will just follow in the footsteps of very good players who have contributed to keeping Liverpool well above Newcastle over the years.

The Toon have always been a selling club so I'm not surprised that we'd let Taylor go added to the fact that Allardyce seems to prefer a certain type of player. And i'm not sure Taylor looks like being one of them.

Can't remember N'Zogbia taking a year off mind, and I can remember us offering Taylor a new, improved contract only for ArseholeAlf to splash it all over the papers saying it was a shockingly low offer.

Guest James_coDurham
No stupid at all, the stupid people are the ones getting worked up and turning on Taylor because of something they have read from a source who has countless number of times spouted absolute bollocks.

But its ok because during their Taylor is an arrogant prick rant they have put an "IF" at the start of the sentence.

:icon_lol:

How fun would the forum be if everyone's stock response would be "no quotes, not true" to every single article like this. I think it's fair to make a comment on Taylor based on this article, whilst stating that it only applies if the article is true.

This all winds down to Gay Jon being on his high horse. Constantly. Tbh.

Sorry who are you? :icon_lol:

All well and good discussing it but some people need to calm down, especially due to the source and the fact it has 0 quotes.

Oh well lets just all assume Taylor is an arrogant prick who thinks he is a lot better than he is and is obviously demanding wages that dwarf anyone else at his level. Much more fun.

Fucking hell, that's told him.

Sorry when people claim to know your posting history its odd when you don't remember having ever seen them. Maybe he is just a secret avid "Gay Jon" viewer ;)

you know me pretty well, big lad

Then you didn't watch the Toon play last season or you'd know what I'm talking about.

Fuck off.

Haha, shut up you spaz. N'Zogbia was shit for the whole of last season.

Right and?

IIRC, the whole fucking team was shit last season.

No quotes tbf. However, if there is any truth in any of this then, personally, I'd have no problem with telling him to fuck off.

'I'm a OMG WTF1!!1 Geordie and would die for this club...but only if I'm on £50k a week and always playing even if there are better players available.'

Couldn't see these anywhere. Sorry to piss on the fire of those who love to be sucked in by the papertripe

"It's nonsense – there's absolutely no truth in it whatsoever.

"Steven would never dream of making any demands on the manager – it's his decision to pick the team, and his alone. Steven has always respected the manager's decision, and always will.

"To say today is D-Day is ridiculous. Steven wants to stay and the manager has gone on record saying he wants him to stay, so there's no problem.

"This report is a complete fabrication, and very hurtful to Steven.

"Steven's a Newcastle United supporter, and playing for the club means everything to him.

"He has turned down the club's first offer, but that's normal in contract negotiations and Steven hopes to agree a new deal as quickly as possible."

i'd drop him after last night's performance tbh. i know big sam likes a strapping six footer but he's blatantly not a right back.

Didn't think he did that bad last night. :icon_lol:

I think I'd rather see him in CD than Cacapa, he played some strange balls last night when hardly under pressure, probably better than playing his t.mates into trouble i suppose

Edited by Wacky Jnr