Souness is a fuckwitt

Papa Lazaru

Right, is there anybody left now who will continue to defend this absolute braindead tw*t any longer.

On top of every f*ck up and act of childishness we've suffered today was disgraceful, disgusting and embrassing.

We are managed by a man who thinks Faye is not only a footballer (wrong!) but a better one in midfield to create AT F*CKING HOME TO FULHAM than Bowyer, Clark and N'Zogbia.

And he thinks a right back is a better option to create for us than a mdifielder ont he right wing.

We are managed by a **** who thinks home to Fulham requires negative defensive tactics and then sits on his fat arse and watches this abject humiliating shite and STILL keeps Faye on the pitch for the second half.

Injuries are no excuse when he picked that line up with the 3 midfielders he had available.

Of course i expect his to use injuries, the ref and the red card as piss poor excuses to hid the fact he is a talantless inbred sheep shagging tosspot who will f*ck this club up if he is alowed to.

(copied from the other board, in case there are any on here who may choose to defend him not on the other board!!!)

indeed as you said in another post ... at this stage anything would be better. It's worth putting anyone else in charge, just so we might benefit from that boost teams seem to always get when a new manager comes in.

Right, is there anybody left now who will continue to defend this absolute braindead tw*t any longer.

On top of every f*ck up and act of childishness we've suffered today was disgraceful, disgusting and embrassing.

We are managed by a man who thinks Faye is not only a footballer (wrong!) but a better one in midfield to create AT F*CKING HOME TO FULHAM than Bowyer, Clark and N'Zogbia.

And he thinks a right back is a better option to create for us than a mdifielder ont he right wing.

We are managed by a **** who thinks home to Fulham requires negative defensive tactics and then sits on his fat arse and watches this abject humiliating shite and STILL keeps Faye on the pitch for the second half.

Injuries are no excuse when he picked that line up with the 3 midfielders he had available.

Of course i expect his to use  injuries, the ref and the red card as piss poor excuses to hid the fact he is a talantless inbred sheep shagging tosspot who will f*ck this club up if he is alowed to.

(copied from the other board, in case there are any on here who may choose to defend him not on the other board!!!)

31292[/snapback]

Say what you see...

WalkerRoy1P.jpg

Of course i expect his to use  injuries, the ref and the red card as piss poor excuses to hid the fact he is a talantless inbred sheep shagging tosspot who will f*ck this club up if he is alowed to.

31292[/snapback]

Say what you see...

WalkerRoy1P.jpg

31297[/snapback]

I'd have him as manager ahead of the scottish twat like a shot!!!

indeed as you said in another post ... at this stage anything would be better. It's worth putting anyone else in charge, just so we might benefit from that boost teams seem to always get when a new manager comes in.

31294[/snapback]

Not defending him here but I seem to remember that same boost when Souness came, 9 or 10 games unbeaten wasnt it? Whats to say that after the honeymoon period we arent in the same shit state as we are now.

31294[/snapback]

Not defending him here cos I cant after watching that today.

Is this the same boost as we had when he took over? 9 or 10 games unbeaten wasnt it?

31294[/snapback]

Is this the same boost as we had when he took over? 9 or 10 games unbeaten wasnt it?

31306[/snapback]

precisely :lol:

that's how desperate things are.

31294[/snapback]

Not defending him here but I seem to remember that same boost when Souness came, 9 or 10 games unbeaten wasnt it? Whats to say that after the honeymoon period we arent in the same shit state as we are now.

31303[/snapback]

Like i said elsewhere we are now officially at the stage where anything whatsoever is better than this piece of shit managing our club into the ground and action has to be taken by the fat one now.

Remember any new bloke coming in whether they are short term stop gap or long term solution has some good players and one world class player to work with. All they need do is have a brain, some tactics, play people where they belong, play footballers not Faye and get some spirit in the team and they will see these players shoot up the table.

31294[/snapback]

31306[/snapback]

Well, actually I think the boost was just in his first game when we beat Southampton away. The rest of the games we played against the likes of West Brom, some dodgy European Teams. Same can be said for the second run IMHO.

I only listened to the game, but I think some decisions, especially regarding eam selection are unbelievable.

I think Faye shouldn't be given all the blame, Stephen Carr is just as gruesome wherever he plays.

31309[/snapback]

To be fair i don't think many people are. I'm certainly not blaming Faye, he is an appallingly bad footballer with no positive merits at all, i'm blaming the complete arsehole who signed him and plays him ahead of the likes of Clark, Bowyer and Zog AT FUCKING HOME!!!!!

exactly the same as the end of last season were he's setting out a team to not lose rather than anything else. Unfortuantely he's not able to do that very well either. The boost we had as Isegrim points out was against crap. There were those of us who could and can see past the result and weren't sucked in by this unbeaten run against mediocre opposition. We still played shit. He has never had the ability and he never will. Its alright though we're too good to go down especially with Owen here now arent we.

Our record on injuries hasn't been great for while but some serious questions need to be asked now, its getting comical.

exactly the same as the end of last season were he's setting out a team to not lose rather than anything else. Unfortuantely he's not able to do that very well either. The boost we had as Isegrim points out was against crap. There were those of us who could and can see past the result and weren't sucked in by this unbeaten run against mediocre opposition. We still played shit. He has never had the ability and he never will. Its alright though we're too good to go down especially with Owen here now arent we.

Our record on injuries hasn't been great for while but some serious questions need to be asked now, its getting comical.

31318[/snapback]

Some of us have never, ever been fooled as to what he is. I wanted him to prove me wrong as NUFC is what matters not being right, but as i said on the other board, everything thats happened was predicted to the letter under this shit.

Fall out with flair players he can't handle because he's a child

Crap coaching and fitness work brought with him

shit, negative unbalanced tactics and players out of position

crap efensive football and turn you into blackburn where he was about to be sacked

Thers other things, but it was all predicted depressingly well before a ball had been kicked.

I just thought - the irony of it all.

Near the end of last season it was, that Alan Shearer decided to stay on another year. This was April fool's day of course, but we still trusted him. Now it's been quite a while still later and he hasn't delivered a Premiership goal. This was followed by a huge anti-climax, and not only this but sheer frustration for the Toon fans as they watched Lee and Kieron brawl with the score already 0-3. It summed up our season I guess, yet despite that we'd gone on a great win of 8 consecutive wins. We then followed this by being knocked out of two competitions we'd been going strong in.

Okay so that is kind of irrelevant, but just over a week ago we sign Michael Owen, with the majority of the fans very happy, though more demanding. We then expect his debut to be a great day for the club, with Owen getting off the mark straight away. It wasn't to be sadly, and Souness looks like he could be looking for work quite soon unless we have a drastic turnaround.

Our tactics at the match today was to play 8 players on the edge of our area (from the kick off to the final whistle) and 50 yards up the field to play Shearer and Owen. How the fuck are you going to create chances for these two.

I had argument after argument saying that Souness' reign starts from now (when everybody else said that it started 12 months ago), but no matter who he brings in he is a complete waste of space.

What manager in his right mind would play such a defensive formation at home to one of the shitist teams in the league.

I really want to support Souness but how the fuck can I when we play as negative and as shit as we did today?

Fortune favours the brave? Were like timid fuckin kittens against shit opposition that should be mauled.

If we were playin away to Real Madrid I could accept camping out on were own penalty area, but against a shit team who we made look good and we owed them big style for last season is unacceptable.

He will have excuses about injuries etc, but who doesn't. I say sack this complete overpaid pile of useless crap now before our own supporters start looking for the rope.

Our tactics at the match today was to play 8 players on the edge of our area (from the kick off to the final whistle) and 50 yards up the field to play Shearer and Owen. How the fuck are you going to create chances for these two.

I had argument after argument saying that Souness' reign starts from now (when everybody else said that it started 12 months ago), but no matter who he brings in he is a complete waste of space.

What manager in his right mind would play such a defensive formation at home to one of the shitist teams in the league.

I really want to support Souness  but how the fuck can I when we play as negative and as shit as we did today?

Fortune favours the brave? Were like timid fuckin kittens against shit opposition that should be mauled.

If we were playin away to Real Madrid I could accept camping out on were own penalty area, but against a shit team who we made look good and we owed them big style for last season is unacceptable.

He will have excuses about injuries etc, but who doesn't. I say sack this complete overpaid pile of useless crap now before our own supporters start looking for the rope.

31369[/snapback]

i didn't see it that way,but through injuries etc he was forced into playing those players,,faye for clarke and anyone for carr would have been my changes...will he get to see his first 11 ?

I am not even going to attemp to convince you otherwise if you have any sort of excuse for Souness today. I have lost the will to live, you think it will get better when we get players back. Are you Terry Mac or Phil Murrey? Sorry for upsetting you're mare Greame.

Crap tactics

Crap staff

Crap training

Crap results

Crap performances

Vast majority of the fans hate his guts

Why keep the muppet any longer ?

Only one answer, get rid now !

I really want to support Souness  but how the fuck can I when we play as negative and as shit as we did today?

31369[/snapback]

i didn't see it that way,but through injuries etc he was forced into playing those players,,faye for clarke and anyone for carr would have been my changes...will he get to see his first 11 ?

31370[/snapback]

Good post B&W, we will never win anything with an 8 2 formation, and I just watched the howlers again on MOTD, even with 8 defenders we were crap, still need LB and RB and a whole lot more.

So Shakermaker you think he will get better with his first choice of 11 players all fit and raring to go. Get REAL, FACT is that NUFC have a back room staff that manages to produce prolific amounts of injuries, like hamstring, muscle tears and so on.... And because of this IMHO even if he remained at the club he will never be in a position to field his best 11. We have a comparatively small unbalanced squad of players that can't fit in even when we have injuries.

Only when the total fuckwit is gone and we have a manager who can manage what is a reasonable team of players will we see any real changes and the benefit from some of the signings he has made. You can't fault some of the signings, but based on the amount we paid, any fool could sign these players at inflated prices.

FACT again he has been given £50m to produce a team that will finish in the top 6, under his management and backroom staff.......... no fucking chance.

NO POINT in even trying to convince you otherwise, you seem to have this blind faith that is prepared to back a loser.

Papa Lazaru Posted Yesterday, 05:30 PM

Some of us have never, ever been fooled as to what he is. I wanted him to prove me wrong as NUFC is what matters not being right, but as i said on the other board, everything thats happened was predicted to the letter under this shit.

Fall out with flair players he can't handle because he's a child

Crap coaching and fitness work brought with him

shit, negative unbalanced tactics and players out of position

crap efensive football and turn you into blackburn where he was about to be sacked

Thers other things, but it was all predicted depressingly well before a ball had been kicked.

Spot on PAPA, some of these so called fans that are putting their faith and getting behind SOURNESS must watch a different game to me. From day 1 I have been against the appointment of SOURNESS and have repeatedly posted this, I am now more than ever convinced that this fuckwit should be peddled before any more damage is done. Just remind me where we are in the league after 5 games?

I will be at BBR next week and I fear for the result. I want us to win but i think that this is just expecting too much, just watch the BBR fans take the Piss.

31292[/snapback]

Exactly.

I think Souey and Sven have combined forces and are out to destroy English football.

:lol: <----- resemblence to Mr Souness anyone?

There was a good number of the NUFC faithfull fooled, at least 20,000 plus who turned up to endorse the Owen signing and 50.000 plus on Saturday. I would be one of the first to endorse the signing of Owen but what a master stroke by the MIB at St James', a perfect smoke screen, we were waiting with excitement and the anticipation of our first win this season. What we all failed to remember was, who is in charge of team affairs, Mr Fuckwit of course. We are doomed if we continue with the current regime of Management and backroom staff.