Ironing

The Fish

any time/labour saving hints and tips?

it's the one chore that sucks my soul from my body

I'm surprised that someone in an elevated position such as yourself hasn't employed a house-maid by now... :icon_lol:

I'm surprised that someone in an elevated position such as yourself hasn't employed a house-maid by now... :icon_lol:

I did actually look at the possibility of paying someone to clean, dry and press my clothes, but financially it just wasn't viable. £30 a month is a bit much at the moment.

Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the crumpled look outside of work and everything has to be pristine for the office.

I did actually look at the possibility of paying someone to clean, dry and press my clothes, but financially it just wasn't viable. £30 a month is a bit much at the moment.

Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the crumpled look outside of work and everything has to be pristine for the office.

£30 is a bit much?? :icon_lol:

Fucking hell, no wonder you're overweight you lazy bastid! :icon_lol:;)

We've just employed a cleaner like, £5 an hour, gonna get her to do 5 hours a month to start off with and see how she goes.

Her duties are:

Ironing

Clean the windows (inside)

Clean the bathroom

Dusting

Complimentary BJ's (I've not seen her yet but if it's tidy I'll be putting it out there!)

£30 is a bit much?? :icon_lol:

Fucking hell, no wonder you're overweight you lazy bastid! :icon_lol:;)

We don't all own house elves fucktard :icon_lol:

Like I said, £30 a month is a bit much, I mean, sure it's a pound a day and I'd not be paying for detergent, conditioner, the electricity it uses, etc. etc. etc. but still... I'll wait til I'm on a bit more first.

We've just employed a cleaner like, £5 an hour, gonna get her to do 5 hours a month to start off with and see how she goes.

Her duties are:

Ironing

Clean the bathroom

Dusting

Complimentary BJ's (I've not seen her yet but if it's tidy I'll be putting it out there!)

ahem......http://www.is4profit.com/business-advice/e...igations_2.html

Her duties are:

Ironing

Clean the bathroom

Dusting

All points to her being under 22! Looking good!

Her duties are:

Ironing

Clean the bathroom

Dusting

All points to her being under 22! Looking good!

All points to you talking shite agin tbh :icon_lol: