Rancid farts

Smooth Operator

I've got the Sunday dinner farts, and I'm sharing them with the office. It's funny as fuck watching the bastards nearly choke when they walk past my desk. No suspicion it's me either as there's a fat lass with questionable personal hygiene sitting nearby who gets the dirty looks of passers-by.

I've had 3 shits today as well and the farts are still coming thick and fast. I'm not looking forward to taking my kecks off tonight!

As i said in my text to you, I have been but I find a brisk walk up to Sainsbury's on a fresh day like today loosen's the ball bag up lovely

It was Somerfields a minute ago, get it right son. :icon_lol:

Aye sorry, it was Somerfields. Couldn't be arsed strolling all the way to Sainsbury's, Chilly Rd is about as far as i go on foot

I am a connoisseur of a good fart and happily savour my own rectal emissions, but the worst farts I have ever had have been from eating Stagg Chilli, nothing has ever come close to producing such a potent gas, so much so I have had to refrain from eating it.

I've got the Sunday dinner farts, and I'm sharing them with the office. It's funny as fuck watching the bastards nearly choke when they walk past my desk. No suspicion it's me either as there's a fat lass with questionable personal hygiene sitting nearby who gets the dirty looks of passers-by.

I've had 3 shits today as well and the farts are still coming thick and fast. I'm not looking forward to taking my kecks off tonight!

Make that 4! :icon_lol:

Last week sometime, I was in work with my headphones on listening to music. I let one rip and thought that because I could hear it then it must've been really loud. There were two other girls in the office and I was horrified of what they must've been thinking about me. I sneaked a glance at the first and saw she had headphones on, too. Score! I then swivelled round and saw the other girl had her headphones on, too! Result!

Last week sometime, I was in work with my headphones on listening to music. I let one rip and thought that because I could hear it then it must've been really loud. There were two other girls in the office and I was horrified of what they must've been thinking about me. I sneaked a glance at the first and saw she had headphones on, too. Score! I then swivelled round and saw the other girl had her headphones on, too! Result!

.....I had to laugh as I remembered I worked in a call centre.

.....I had to laugh as I remembered I worked in a call centre.

:icon_lol:

Working in a call centre is great - for first couple of hours.

From then on, its the shittest job.

I worked in the winter fuel one at tyneview park and was there for about a year and a half.

I worked in the winter fuel one at tyneview park and was there for about a year and a half.

A year and a half? Is there much call for winter fuel in July? :icon_lol:

Switched to natural gas by then according to Walliver.

Youd be surprised.