Luque out for 6 f*ckin weeks..

Scottish Mag

Cheers for fielding yet another unfit player Souness... :lol:

NEWCASTLE United's Spanish international flanker Albert Luque faces up to six weeks out of action after tearing a hamstring in the 1-1 draw with Fulham at St. James' Park.

Luque went down in agony on the left touchline in the 34th minute and manager Graeme Souness said afterwards: "He said it was like getting shot in the back of the leg.

"It looks like what Bob Paisley would have called a `six-weeker'. We seem to take one step forward and two steps back with injuries."

With midfielders Emre and Kieron Dyer still doubtful for next week's trip to Blackburn and Scott Parker now facing a one-match ban after his late sending-off against Fulham, Souness's selection options are diminishing instead of expanding.

The Newcastle boss claimed that Fulham's Claus Jensen admitted he had gone down accidentally under pressure from Parker nine minutes from time before referee Alan Wiley handed Parker a second yellow card for allegedly pulling the Dane over with his hand on his shoulder as he went through on goal.

"Jensen said that he tripped and fell and that he wasn't pulled by Scott Parker," Souness added.

"That's also what Scott says, but the ref says Scott raised his hand."

As i said on the other thread, expect Souness to rush him back too early to try and save his own arse, put the lad out for 8 more weeks and then whinge about injuries. Unless Fred (or a hired assassin) have done the decent thing and got rid of the fucking twat.

31327[/snapback]

The injury that he picked up against Spain was supposed to be an ankle knock, wasn't it? I don't see how that's related to his hamstring going tbh.

Edited by Gemmill

I knew he would fit in well at NUFC, at least he can keep Dyer company for best part of the season. Tell me, is there something wrong with our medical and backroom team?

31420[/snapback]

We were talking about this yesterday and there has to be something going wrong with the physio/medical team as no other club seems to have quite as many hamstring injuries as we get. I dunno what they're doing wrong but I think they need to have a serious look at their regimes.

31327[/snapback]

The injury that he picked up against Spain was supposed to be an ankle knock, wasn't it? I don't see how that's related to his hamstring going tbh.

31415[/snapback]

Fair dos...

He still fielded both Dyer and Emre the other week though knackering them whilst putting his job before the long term good of the club..

31327[/snapback]

31415[/snapback]

Fair dos...

He still fielded both Dyer and Emre the other week though knackering them whilst putting his job before the long term good of the club..

31470[/snapback]

Correct and its an absolute disgrace that he's being paid by us to do things like that for himelf and fuck NUFC. So the Luque one isn't really down to Souness, its one against all the things that are down the stupid twat.

I knew he would fit in well at NUFC, at least he can keep Dyer company for best part of the season. Tell me, is there something wrong with our medical and backroom team?

31420[/snapback]

We were talking about this yesterday and there has to be something going wrong with the physio/medical team as no other club seems to have quite as many hamstring injuries as we get. I dunno what they're doing wrong but I think they need to have a serious look at their regimes.

31463[/snapback]

Can't be coincidence. Souness seems to have hired a team of quacks around him, the amount of clueless backroom staff he has is embarassing.

Which brings up another problem - it's going to be expensive to sack them all and replace them, which I hope will happen very shortly.

Souness seems to have hired a team of quacks around him, the amount of clueless backroom staff he has is embarassing.

31568[/snapback]

I think Wright, Ferris and Winspear have been there for years, certainly before Souness arrived on the scene.

31570[/snapback]

Yep, Wright and Ferris go back as far as Keegan I think. Not sure about the others though. It's not as if hamstring injuries are new to us either. There may be some kind of link there.

31327[/snapback]

31415[/snapback]

Come on Gem. It's another reason to say 'Souness Out'

Cheers for fielding yet another unfit player Souness... ;)

31327[/snapback]

31415[/snapback]

31670[/snapback]

Didn't you hear? He's deliberately trying to ruin this club :lol:

Cheers for fielding yet another unfit player Souness... ;)

31327[/snapback]

31415[/snapback]

31670[/snapback]

Didn't you hear? He's deliberately trying to ruin this club :lol:

31680[/snapback]

Will this be a new catchphrase for you? Nobody even me thinks he's outright deliberately trying to ruin the club, however he is ruining it and by continually repeating mistakes and blaming all but himself he's as close as you can get to deliberate without being it.

Cheers for fielding yet another unfit player Souness... :angry:

31327[/snapback]

31415[/snapback]

31670[/snapback]

I see you overlooked my response to Gemmills point... :icon_lol:

31327[/snapback]

31415[/snapback]

31670[/snapback]

Didn't you hear? He's deliberately trying to ruin this club :icon_lol:

31680[/snapback]

Will this be a new catchphrase for you? Nobody even me thinks he's outright deliberately trying to ruin the club, however he is ruining it and by continually repeating mistakes and blaming all but himself he's as close as you can get to deliberate without being it.

31714[/snapback]

Dunno, you said it.

....for being a mornic fuckwitt hell bent of ruining this club.

Did you not?

31327[/snapback]

31415[/snapback]

31670[/snapback]

Didn't you hear? He's deliberately trying to ruin this club :icon_lol:

31680[/snapback]

31714[/snapback]

Dunno, you said it.

....for being a mornic fuckwitt hell bent of ruining this club.

Did you not?

31767[/snapback]

As i've said before, he's drive me beyond breaking point with what he's doing to the club i love and so every time i talk or post about him i'm angry. I doubt you think i really meant it was deliberate at all because neither me or you is stupid.

But like i say, somebody who makes mistakes, doesn't learn and keeps repeating them is only one stage away form somebody who is deliberately fucking us up.