Newcastle United Vs Derby County (away)

Tom

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_lol:

Gotta love this. Shola the only player being abused criticised. They've all been diabolical. :icon_lol:

Im sorry like but if the use of the word abused there is to signify anything other than the fact we think hes shite then you can foooooooook reet off

The main worry is I really can't see where the goal is going to come from unless Martins comes on, this is a very negative team to play last seasons 6th best championship team. Why do we have so many defensive minded players and shola ameobi on the pitch? :icon_lol: Pace would worry their defense they are obviously well drilled in defending against utter donkeys from when they were in the Championship we need Martins on or we'll loose.

:icon_lol:

Gotta love this. Shola the only player being abused criticised. They've all been diabolical. ;)

Im sorry like but if the use of the word abused there is to signify anything other than the fact we think hes shite then you can foooooooook reet off

Errrm... it's not. Look at some of the posts and you'll probably see why I used the word. :icon_lol: Edited by TheInspiration

Why is there always one who has to stand up and defend to brainless piece of shit? :icon_lol:
I'm not denying Ameobi's been awful. It's just he clearly IS the scapegoat seeing as nobody else is getting any abuse at all. It's a bit confusing really.

Are you watching this match on a 14" black and white portable ????

Why is there always one who has to stand up and defend to brainless piece of shit? :icon_lol:
I'm not denying Ameobi's been awful. It's just he clearly IS the scapegoat seeing as nobody else is getting any abuse at all. It's a bit confusing really.

I think everyone but N'Zogbia/Rozy/Cacapa has been shite. Ameobi has been by far worst.

Edited by acrossthepond

Are you watching this match on a 14" black and white portable ????

No. What's your point?

Martins to come on for Owen. Despite my distaste for Owen, I disagree with this change.

Ameobi absolutely must come off. This big man-little man shite is going to lose us this game if Big Sam doesn't wise up soon. Taking off Owen so early in the half won't help.

Martins to come on for Owen. Despite my distaste for Owen, I disagree with this change.

Ameobi absolutely must come off. This big man-little man shite is going to lose us this game if Big Sam doesn't wise up soon. Taking off Owen so early in the half won't help.

Big man, little man would work if the big man wasn't a complete inept twat.

Edited by MrBass

I agree, seems daft to me.