"Don't tase me bro!"

Gemmill

Fop is one serious motherfucker when it comes to the police. Big Vern tastic. :huh:

Someone's got to be, most people wouldn't be worried until well after an out and out police state (unless they happen to be unlucky enough to be "that arsehole" some time before then), just so long as it didn't stop them getting pissed and watching TV (or online gambling and donkey riding in Gemmil's case).

Looking at the state of US cops, and seeing that is exactly the road we're heading along, you would think more people would be worried, but as I said not until it starts effecting the things that really matter to the average moron.

How is it affecting your average pontificating computer dweeb at present?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fop is one serious motherfucker when it comes to the police. Big Vern tastic. :huh:

Someone's got to be, most people wouldn't be worried until well after an out and out police state (unless they happen to be unlucky enough to be "that arsehole" some time before then), just so long as it didn't stop them getting pissed and watching TV (or online gambling and donkey riding in Gemmil's case).

Looking at the state of US cops, and seeing that is exactly the road we're heading along, you would think more people would be worried, but as I said not until it starts effecting the things that really matter to the average moron.

Wouldn't have a clue how it's affecting you tbh. I'd say the gambling and donkey riding was having an adverse effect on you though. ;)

Wouldn't have a clue how it's affecting you tbh. I'd say the gambling and donkey riding was having an adverse effect on you though. ;)

"Why you talking 'bout yerself?" would have been quicker to type.

Fop is one serious motherfucker when it comes to the police. Big Vern tastic. ;)

Wouldn't have a clue how it's affecting you tbh. I'd say the gambling and donkey riding was having an adverse effect on you though. <_<

"Why you talking 'bout yerself?" would have been quicker to type.

Indeed, but then you could save yourself a LOT of time and have a bot post "Ner ne ne ne ner ner! <_<" on 99% of the threads you post in, if it's efficiency you're after. :huh:<_<

Not to far from the scenario fop was talking about!

http://media.smh.com.au/?category=Breaking...s&rid=31842

That's a really common misuse of them and one we'll inevitable see here once they are routinely given out.

That is torture, that it should leave no lasting physical effects (so long as you don't have other issues) is neither here nor there.

I saw that on the news in Canada. Pretty bad. Doubt it would make the news if it was that common though. What a cunt that copper is btw.

Well "common" enough. Without pictures to feed media frenzy and/or witnesses a lot will go unreported never mind unnoticed by the media, but even if you just go by the ones that do make waves in the media, then such incidents are far too common already in similar situations to what will occur here.

It's like taser death stats in the US are largely brushed under the carpet/ignored, although I suspect maybe the large number of gun deaths there maybe helps mask it from public outrage.

Not to far from the scenario fop was talking about!

http://media.smh.com.au/?category=Breaking...s&rid=31842

That's a really common misuse of them and one we'll inevitable see here once they are routinely given out.

That is torture, that it should leave no lasting physical effects (so long as you don't have other issues) is neither here nor there.

It's inhuman bascially and carried out by cowards.

But it's not just things like the excessive use of taser guns, it's the whole police state the world is turning into.

Two weeks ago the centre of Sydney was literally locked down for the APEC sumit, with everyone's favourite war criminal in town.

Now of course there were going to be protests, freedom of speech allows that right but in our new police state first world it appears that if you're on a black list you are a target for the police whether you are active or not.

And don't be an accredited journalist trying to do your job because if the police don't like you photographing their over the top actions you're in for trouble as well.

http://sydney.indymedia.org.au/story/polic...ing-during-apec

http://www.pdnpulse.com/2007/09/ouch-video-of-p.html

http://www.smh.com.au/news/apec/call-for-i...9276633581.html

By the way in the end the local politicans defended and commended the police for their actions! :(

Edited by sammynb

I saw that on the news in Canada. Pretty bad. Doubt it would make the news if it was that common though. What a cunt that copper is btw.

Well "common" enough. Without pictures to feed media frenzy and/or witnesses a lot will go unreported never mind unnoticed by the media, but even if you just go by the ones that do make waves in the media, then such incidents are far too common already in similar situations to what will occur here.

It's like taser death stats in the US are largely brushed under the carpet/ignored, although I suspect maybe the large number of gun deaths there maybe helps mask it from public outrage.

Whatever :(

See that would probably get you tasered. :P

Edited by Fop

But it's not just things like the excessive use of taser guns, it's the whole police state the world is turning into.

Two weeks ago the centre of Sydney was literally locked down for the APEC sumit, with everyone's favourite war criminal in town.

Now of course there were going to be protests, freedom of speech allows that right but in our new police state first world it appears that if you're on a black list you are a target for the police whether you are active or not.

And don't be an accredited journalist trying to do your job because if the police don't like you photographing their over the top actions you're in for trouble as well.

By the way in the end the local politicans defended and commended the police for their actions! :(

Well it could be worse like Iran.

The have "no" homosexuals there:

Asked about executions of homosexuals in Iran, Mr Ahmadinejad replied: "In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country."

Reacting to laughter and jeers from the audience he added: "In Iran we don't have this phenomenon, I don't know who you told this."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7010962.stm

Although the irony, of course, is that many countries are emulating Iran's methods in the name of "Freedom". :P

Edited by Fop

See that would probably get you tasered.

It didn't. QED.

Whatever :P

It didn't. QED.

Q.E.F. surely?

Although I thought you said you weren't in the USA? Although they may be developing a long range taser program, who knows. :(

It didn't. QED.

Q.E.F. surely?

Although I thought you said you weren't in the USA? Although they may be developing a long range taser program, who knows. :(

You knew what I meant. Surely

Edited by alex

Well it could be worse like Iran.

The have "no" homosexuals there:

Asked about executions of homosexuals in Iran, Mr Ahmadinejad replied: "In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country."

Reacting to laughter and jeers from the audience he added: "In Iran we don't have this phenomenon, I don't know who you told this."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7010962.stm

Although the irony, of course, is that many countries are emulating Iran's methods in the name of "Freedom". :P

You are correct fop, it could be worse but then again Iran isn't a first world country and things like homosexuality obviously are perfectly legitimate reasons to execute people.

That being said tasering homosexuals wouldn't be inhumane, according to SMO tasering is just another enjoyable homosexual fetish, up there with anal fisting, electro-stimulation and weighted body piercings!

It didn't. QED.

Q.E.F. surely?

You knew that I knew what you meant you meant? (this board needs a taser emoticon :nufc:)

It didn't. QED.

Q.E.F. surely?

You knew that I knew what you meant you meant? (this board needs a taser emoticon :nufc:)

Just like a copper you are.

It didn't. QED.

Q.E.F. surely?

Just like a copper you are.

And I've planted the DNA evidence to prove it. 1318442.530657.jpg