Wee me

JawD

Well, as of 7:30 this morning Im the proud father of one baby boy called Sam ( we picked te name before he joined before anyone asks :icon_lol: ) Mother and bairn are fine and my heads on back to front/up me arse. Was pretty amazing stuff and I manged to cut the cord as I hoped :icon_lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats my friend, I got to cut the cord too, funny how such a simple sounding thing can mean so much.

Had to tell wor lass to keep it in for a bit longer though while they scoured the ward looking for some left-handed scissors!

I swear they gave me a spoon to cut it with :icon_lol:

Congrats my friend, I got to cut the cord too, funny how such a simple sounding thing can mean so much.

Had to tell wor lass to keep it in for a bit longer though while they scoured the ward looking for some left-handed scissors!

I did the cord-cutting thing too with both of mine - they are the oddest looking scissors you've ever seen, aren't they? :icon_lol:

I was tempted with Samwise after the midwife said he had big feet in our 20wk scan, but we opted for Samuel. though will get called Sam (unless its 3AM then it oculd be a whole host of things!).

No that's for you to spoon your eyes out after 6 months when the little get wont go to sleep!