Wee me

JawD

I noticed this at the weekend, parents start to change their estimation of travelling times. I got told it was a 25 minute walk through a park which was in reality more like 15, but the friend in question has had to walk at the pace of a 5 year old for a while now! Warps your brain

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fab news. Many congratulations m'dearie. Luckily she didn't need a caesarian else you'd have had me to put up with me looking after the pair of yous last night. Glad the girls looked after you well too :huh:

• 2 years later...

I've only gone and done it again!

My second, now called Joshua, was born at 11.50AM today. The lasses will know how pleased my wife was when I say full labour (from around 6cm) only lasted about 2 hours till birth if that :razz:

My second, now called Joshua, was born at 11.50AM today. The lasses will know how pleased my wife was when I say full labour (from around 6cm) only lasted about 2 hours till birth if that :D

Absolute cow!! :razz:

Congratulations hun, delighted for you all. Is Sam being a good big brother? :)

My second, now called Joshua, was born at 11.50AM today. The lasses will know how pleased my wife was when I say full labour (from around 6cm) only lasted about 2 hours till birth if that :razz:

Congratualtions mate. :D

My second, now called Joshua, was born at 11.50AM today. The lasses will know how pleased my wife was when I say full labour (from around 6cm) only lasted about 2 hours till birth if that :D

Absolute cow!! :razz:

Congratulations hun, delighted for you all. Is Sam being a good big brother? :)

Cheers. find out tomorrow. We've got them small presents off each other etc. not be long before they are trying to stuff them down each others throats no doubt ;)

Get in. :razz: I'm pleased it all went ok.

I'm assuming Mam and Joshua are doing fine. I'll have to ask seeing as Catmag hasn't done the obligatory girlie question - weight?

Well done mate. :D