flush?

bobbyshinton

you get up in the midle of the night, have a slash. Family fast asleep do you flush? :icon_lol:

If its just a wee I don't flush, I just put the lid down. I don't like doing that but my son's bedroom is next door to bathroom, and he has to get up very early as he's a postie, so I would hate to wake him.

If I'm going to be first up in the morning and can dispose of the evidence, then no flush. Otherwise yes. It's all about keeping up appearances. :icon_lol:

Can I ask you a personal question about being gay and needing a shit my old mucca?

When you are dying for a shit and have to hold it in until you find a bog do you have more trouble keeping your turd at bay cos your ring will be a lot more stretched than most people's wont it? Just wondered. :icon_lol:

If I'm going to be first up in the morning and can dispose of the evidence, then no flush. Otherwise yes. It's all about keeping up appearances. :icon_lol:

Can I ask you a personal question about being gay and needing a shit my old mucca?

When you are dying for a shit and have to hold it in until you find a bog do you have more trouble keeping your turd at bay cos your ring will be a lot more stretched than most people's wont it? Just wondered. ;)

Has your lass suggested buying a strap-on or something? :icon_lol:

I always flush, on the basis that my bedroom is next to the bathroom and I've never woken up when someone has flushed the toilet (and no that's not because they don't flush during the night, I did check once :icon_lol: )

When you are dying for a shit and have to hold it in until you find a bog do you have more trouble keeping your turd at bay cos your ring will be a lot more stretched than most people's wont it? Just wondered. ;)

Look I know you're going through a difficult divorce but don't try and subconsciously get me involved in the kinds of activities that provoked your maritial decline!

Look I know you're going through a difficult divorce but don't try and subconsciously get me involved in the kinds of activities that provoked your maritial decline!

I'm not the one bringing up activities of a 'turd-tapping' nature.... :icon_lol:

I'm not the one bringing up activities of a 'turd-tapping' nature.... :icon_lol:

I'm merely enquiring about an old friends shitting habits, routine imo! It's only cos I know he used to have to wear a nappy all through Primary school cos he was prone to accidents!

Nope, I have an annoying obsession about things like making noise at night. Another thing that pisses me off, somehow the dutch have invented a bog that can handle the biggest of shits easily (trust me on this one) and it wouldn't have woke a mouse, plus looked to use about half the water to boot.

If I'm going to be first up in the morning and can dispose of the evidence, then no flush. Otherwise yes. It's all about keeping up appearances. ;)

When you are dying for a shit and have to hold it in until you find a bog do you have more trouble keeping your turd at bay cos your ring will be a lot more stretched than most people's wont it? Just wondered. :icon_lol:

I'm not the one bringing up activities of a 'turd-tapping' nature.... :(

I'm merely enquiring about an old friends shitting habits, routine imo! It's only cos I know he used to have to wear a nappy all through Primary school cos he was prone to accidents!

I thought what we discussed at Subbuteo Club stayed within the walls of Subbuteo Club :icon_lol::(

Anyway, my ring is as yet unstretched, so you're barking up the wrong tree. Makes me a fake gay apparently. ;)

When you are dying for a shit and have to hold it in until you find a bog do you have more trouble keeping your turd at bay cos your ring will be a lot more stretched than most people's wont it? Just wondered. :(

I'm not the one bringing up activities of a 'turd-tapping' nature.... ;)

I thought what we discussed at Subbuteo Club stayed within the walls of Subbuteo Club ;):(

Anyway, my ring is as yet unstretched, so you're barking up the wrong tree. Makes me a fake gay apparently. :(

I keep getting memories from back in the day, remember playing footie in your back yard but cos you were crap you used to sit on high and commentate while we played. I was always referred to as whoever was the soccer superstar at the time, not sure now if that was cos I was the best at footie or cos you wanted to gay me up! :icon_lol::(

I keep getting memories from back in the day, remember playing footie in your back yard but cos you were crap you used to sit on high and commentate while we played. I was always referred to as whoever was the soccer superstar at the time, not sure now if that was cos I was the best at footie or cos you wanted to gay me up! :icon_lol:;)

Or because you got a proper lip on if anyone challenged your Alpha Male Centre-Forward status. :icon_lol:

They reckon if you fill the sink with cold water and dunk your balls in just as you're about to cum it increases the feeling 10 fold.

Never tried it myself like. ;)

Where do you put the wank mag? :huh:

woor lasses arse will not fit in the fucking bath never mind the sink. We would pull the bastard off the wall <_<

They reckon if you fill the sink with cold water and dunk your balls in just as you're about to cum it increases the feeling 10 fold.

Never tried it myself like. ;)

Where do you put the wank mag? :huh:

woor lasses arse will not fit in the fucking bath never mind the sink. We would pull the bastard off the wall <_<

<_<

Never tried it myself like. :huh:

I've conducted a straw poll via pm and got the following result on the above mentioned sexual activity:

Jimbo: Been there done that loved it.

Magma: Isn't allowed to play with his willy on any day ending in Y.

Duckerdavies: Finds he smacks his chin when trying to get down to the sink in time for when he cums - see what I did there dickhead?

Wacky Jnr: Can't reach the bastard sink!

Edited by Smooth Operator