• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James_coDurham
First Album was a CLASSIC

:huh:;)<_<

Leave. Leave and never come back.

Fuck off you silly cunt,If you don't like James Blunt then don't come in the thread twice you thick fat fuck.

You forgot 'ginger' <_<

Speaks the prince fan.

You say that as if there's even a comparison to be made. <_<

I've seen Prince live, and I'm a fan of his guitar playing and his musical talent. Wouldn't call myself a Prince fan really though.

Although I would GLADLY call myself a Prince fan if the alternative was saying I'm a James Blunt fan.

Fuck off you silly cunt,If you don't like James Blunt then don't come in the thread twice you thick fat fuck.

You forgot 'ginger' <_<

<_<

<_< <_<

Ooooo I've gone and got the James Blunt fans all upset. :lol: You should be more like James. He wouldn't respond in such an angry fashion, he'd write a wet as fuck song about it. :razz:

Go and listen to "You're Beautiful" and calm down.

Guest James_coDurham

Speaks the prince fan.

I've seen Prince live, and I'm a fan of his guitar playing and his musical talent. Wouldn't call myself a Prince fan really though.

Although I would GLADLY call myself a Prince fan if the alternative was saying I'm a James Blunt fan.

One's a freak show who's name is a symbol and one is one of the most talented acoustical singer/songwriters of recent times. Aye, I know which is the least embarrassing <_<

Speaks the prince fan.

One's a freak show who's name is a symbol and one is one of the most talented acoustical singer/songwriters of recent times. Aye, I know which is the least embarrassing <_<

I honestly didn't realise James Blunt had male fans mate. You learn something new every day.

Speaks the prince fan.

Fuck all wrong with Prince in my opinion, but its all down to taste, something you clearly don't have ! <_<

Guest James_coDurham

Speaks the prince fan.

I honestly didn't realise James Blunt had male fans mate. You learn something new every day.

As opposed to the artist who sings to you that you're the 'most beautiful girl in the world' in a voice high enough to make James Blunt sound like a Tenor.

Speaks the prince fan.

Fuck all wrong with Prince in my opinion, but its all down to taste, something you clearly don't have ! <_<

I know you the "Wanker" But i hope to god you don't wank over Prince.And as you said its all down to taste that you clearly don't have.

You mean Prince who had to give away his latest release because it wouldn't sell one copy?

Good argument.

Have you calmed down now? Think. What would James do?

He wouldn't lose no sleep on this. Cos he's got a plan.

Speaks the prince fan.

I know you the "Wanker" But i hope to god you don't wank over Prince.And as you said its all down to taste that you clearly don't have.

I'm crushed ! I'm being rounded on by James Blunt fans !!

<_<

Guest James_coDurham
I'm sorry, but bigging up James Blunt's musical talent while shitting all over Prince's? You might not like the fella's voice, songs or attitude, but fuck me, he can play a bit. :huh:

So can Slash, but put a mic in front of him with a pitbull swinging off his bollocks and it just won't sound good.

You mean Prince who had to give away his latest release because it wouldn't sell one copy?

Good argument.

Have you calmed down now? Think. What would James do?

He wouldn't lose no sleep on this. Cos he's got a plan.

Seeing as you have no come back for it i guess it really wasn't a good argument.