James Blunt

Guest James_coDurham

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny as fuck that this thread was started to praise his new album, yet he's being criticized by you lot and you haven't even heard it. Pricks.

I've heard both albums, am I still a prick ?

depends what you thought about them shirley ?? :huh:

Hurt my ears tbh.

Is it a massive departure from his earlier works?

It's quite a change of direction: Clicky

:huh:

Now that's a departure and a half and ironically something I could imagine me listening to ;)

I find it funny as fuck that this thread was started to praise his new album, yet he's being criticized by you lot and you haven't even heard it. Pricks.

By definition does that me you have to extract knitting needles from your ears? :huh:

By definition does that me you have to extract knitting needles from your ears? :huh:

Pardon ? ;)

First Album was a CLASSIC

;)<_< <_<

Leave. Leave and never come back.

Fuck off you silly cunt,If you don't like James Blunt then don't come in the thread twice you thick fat fuck.

:lol:<_<:razz:

I have to say that really made me laugh, I almost dropped my coffee!!!!! :huh:

One's a freak show who's name is a symbol and one is one of the most talented acoustical singer/songwriters of recent times. Aye, I know which is the least embarrassing ;)

He's not even the most talented acoustical singer/songwriter in his oh so tight jumper, let alone "of recent times", Blunt is not the worst singer/songwriter to pick up a microphone... but he's nowhere near to being close to the most talented.

If you are a fan of acoustical singer/songwriters... instead of Blunt try; Jeff Buckley, Newton Faulkner, Scott Matthews, Joe Purdy, Ray Lamontagne, Joshua Radin.. off the top of my head.

By the way, Prince's level of success didn't come along by chance, I dare to get his back catalogue and not appreciate the mans ability, even if you dislike the music.

Elliott Smith aswell

Edited by Hatful Of Hollow

Guest Patrokles
One's a freak show who's name is a symbol and one is one of the most talented acoustical singer/songwriters of recent times. Aye, I know which is the least embarrassing ;)

He's not even the most talented acoustical singer/songwriter in his oh so tight jumper, let alone "of recent times", Blunt is not the worst singer/songwriter to pick up a microphone... but he's nowhere near to being close to the most talented.

If you are a fan of acoustical singer/songwriters... instead of Blunt try; Jeff Buckley, Newton Faulkner, Scott Matthews, Joe Purdy, Ray Lamontagne, Joshua Radin.. off the top of my head.

By the way, Prince's level of success didn't come along by chance, I dare to get his back catalogue and not appreciate the mans ability, even if you dislike the music.

Elliott Smith aswell

3/4 of those are just as fucking bland as Blunt.