James Blunt

Guest James_coDurham

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said earlier in this thread I've never heard anything of his other than You're Beautiful which had the lyrical maturity of a second year infant. I used to laugh out loud when I heard it. Thought I'd give him another chance so I just youtubed him and the first other song in the list is 1973, first lines...

"Simona, You're getting older"

:unsure:;):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :angry:

I swear to god a little bit of snot came out of my right nostril.

Next verse "Simona, Wish I had known that" :angry: Yep that rhymes. Can't wait for the next one.

"Simona, Wish I was sober" :angry: hoooo. Struggling to breathe.

He can't top that....

"Simona, I guess it's over" :angry: James! Sonna! I'm gutted for you, hopefully you'll find another lass whose name can be contrived into soulless lyrics.

Absoloute gerld. I'm going to see what other profound sentiment he's come up with.

Guest James_coDurham
As I said earlier in this thread I've never heard anything of his other than You're Beautiful which had the lyrical maturity of a second year infant. I used to laugh out loud when I heard it. Thought I'd give him another chance so I just youtubed him and the first other song in the list is 1973, first lines...

"Simona, You're getting older"

:unsure:;):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :angry:

I swear to god a little bit of snot came out of my right nostril.

Next verse "Simona, Wish I had known that" :angry: Yep that rhymes. Can't wait for the next one.

"Simona, Wish I was sober" :angry: hoooo. Struggling to breathe.

He can't top that....

"Simona, I guess it's over" :angry: James! Sonna! I'm gutted for you, hopefully you'll find another lass whose name can be contrived into soulless lyrics.

Absoloute gerld. I'm going to see what other profound sentiment he's come up with.

Your favourite band/singer being?

Guest James_coDurham

Britney Spears

Exactly. You can criticize one artist yet daren't admit to a genuine liking to another, as almost all lyrics can be ridiculed.

Britney Spears

Exactly. You can criticize one artist yet daren't admit to a genuine liking to another, as almost all lyrics can be ridiculed.

What do you mean?

I genuinely like Britney Spears.

Britney Spears

What do you mean?

I'd like to add, your immediate dismissal shows a somewhat remarkable intolerance of other peoples tastes, given your stance throughout this thread. You seem to find my liking for Britney as inconceivable as others find your liking of Blunt.

Guest James_coDurham

Britney Spears

What do you mean?

I'd like to add, your immediate dismissal shows a somewhat remarkable intolerance of other peoples tastes, given your stance throughout this thread. You seem to find my liking for Britney as inconceivable as others find your liking of Blunt.

I detected sarcasm. However, Britney was also hugely talented when it came to successfully appealing to her target audience, as much as the high-horse forum geeks would like to dismiss her as shit and purely only successful down to advertising. :unsure:

Britney Spears

What do you mean?

I detected sarcasm. However, Britney was also hugely talented when it came to successfully appealing to her target audience, as much as the high-horse forum geeks would like to dismiss her as shit and purely only successful down to advertising. ;)

Fuck you are stoopid thompers.

Everyone knows Britney is only successful because she likes to push her rack out and now later in her career flash a bit of her moist bits when getting out of cars - advertising had nothing to do with it :unsure:

Britney Spears

What do you mean?

I detected sarcasm. However, Britney was also hugely talented when it came to successfully appealing to her target audience, as much as the high-horse forum geeks would like to dismiss her as shit and purely only successful down to advertising. :unsure:

Sarcasm in a name without a smiley?

"[blunt] is one of the most talented acoustical singer/songwriters of recent times."

Now THAT's sarcasm.

Guest James_coDurham
If thompers wants to listen to the same music as 11 year old girls and middle-aged women, just let him. Don't judge the poor guy!

Are you going bald?

<_<

Love the quote under the vid

wow, this does make him slightly less of a cunt. but given his past cuntishness he's still pretty much the biggest cunt on the planet.. except for maybe bono.

:lol::o

Edited by Lazarus