James Blunt

Guest James_coDurham

Couldn't be arsed to read the whole thread, didn't know there was such a creature as a James Blunt fanboy though. Motherfucker ;)

And that my friends is the end of the thread :huh:<_<

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't be arsed to read the whole thread, didn't know there was such a creature as a James Blunt fanboy though. Motherfucker ;)

And that my friends is the end of the thread :huh:<_<

Thank fuck for that !!!!! <_<

By the way, I love how people aren't allowed their own taste in music on this board. It gets more arguments than football!

People are perfectly entitled to their own taste in music. And I'm perfectly entitled to take the piss. This is men liking James Blunt we're talking about here ffs. :huh:

By the way, I love how people aren't allowed their own taste in music on this board. It gets more arguments than football!

People are perfectly entitled to their own taste in music. And I'm perfectly entitled to take the piss. This is men liking James Blunt we're talking about here ffs. :huh:

One word....just one....Erasure !!!! ;)

Guest James_coDurham
Worse than that, i think he actually was saying that Blunt was better than Prince.

The comparison was made more as an argument "which was more acceptable for a bloke to listen to" as opposed to who was the better of the two. Thick cunts.

One word....just one....Erasure !!!! ;)

Was wondering when that was going to be added to the recipe

People are perfectly entitled to their own taste in music. And I'm perfectly entitled to take the piss. This is men liking James Blunt we're talking about here ffs. ;)

One word....just one....Erasure !!!! <_<

One word but two lifestyles :huh:

Worse than that, i think he actually was saying that Blunt was better than Prince.

The comparison was made more as an argument "which was more acceptable for a bloke to listen to" as opposed to who was the better of the two. Thick cunts.

the.hairy.calling.that's.armpit.like.arsehole.the.

Arrange them at your will.

I'm not a fan you dozy bint. ;)

Even then there is no argument though, Blunts lyrics are straight out of the pages of Jackie mag while Princes early stuff reads like Razzles Readers Wives (or an SMO post).

People are perfectly entitled to their own taste in music. And I'm perfectly entitled to take the piss. This is men liking James Blunt we're talking about here ffs. ;)

I'm not a fan you dozy bint. <_<

that's not the word on the street :huh:

Even then there is no argument though, Blunts lyrics are straight out of the pages of Jackie mag while Princes early stuff reads like Razzles Readers Wives (or an SMO post).

I once dated darling Nicky :huh:

:huh:

nobody has a problem with people having different tastes, we all have an affection for a variety of films, music, sports and holiday destination. However if someone were to vaunt a weekend in Bognor and dismiss a Month in Tahiti, the majority of people will find it ridiculous and say so.

Brock likes Bowling for Soup and is mocked widely for it, but he doesn't say they're the best thing since sliced bread, nor does he claim their lyrics are better than Prince. He enjoys their music, goes to their gigs and most probably sings into his webcam for his youtube page :huh: people take the mick but it's an internet forum, it's not like we're actually going to change his mind..

He likes Saw and calls it a modern classic which again, is mocked by a lot of people, but at least he doesn't go round calling his detractors thick cunts and he has opinions and arguments to try and reason with the others.

this James CoDurham made a pretty bold boast and when he was called on it he's flounced about like a girl who's just found been told her favourite boy band member is gay.

IMO James CoDurham would like a lot of the music that some of the more senior posters here like, but he simply hasn't experienced them yet.

Oh and by the way I downloaded Blunts new Album and it was very average, no track stood out for me and if I had I would have certainly admitted it.

• 3 weeks later...

Fucking Hell What a mess this is :razz:

Kid Rock is Shit.

James Blunt is shit.

Thompers was shit.

James_Co_Durham is shit.

Man if i was a mod things would be veerrry different....

[Cue Orwellian Dream sequence, screaming etc]