Mourihno Leaves Chelsea

Tom

I'm interested to see what Jose ends up doing, can't be many jobs out there that are equal or better than Chelsea. I wonder how he will spin a step down to say, Lyon, for purely an example, that will be a press conference not to be missed.

He said he wants to try a new language, German and Italian at the top of his list. He can already speak Spanish, French, English and Portugese. Not a bad set of languages them.

Aye Inter Milan apparently, I suppose that could be called equal.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JOSE MOURINHO is to take on the challenge of returning Real Madrid to the summit of European football, having done the same with Inter Milan last night. He has agreed to become the Spanish giants’ new manager this week in a £40m four-year deal. Mourinho told the Inter president, Massimo Moratti, of his decision to swap Italy for Spain after beating Bayern Munich 2-0 to win the Champions League final at Real’s Bernabeu stadium.

After the game, Mourinho said: “I want to become the only coach to win the Champions League with three different clubs.” He previously won the trophy with Porto. Last night Mourinho completed an unprecedented treble of Serie A, Coppa Italia and Champions League wins. He will be paid at least £10m a year after tax — the highest salary ever paid to a football manager.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle7134144.ece

JOSE MOURINHO is to take on the challenge of returning Real Madrid to the summit of European football, having done the same with Inter Milan last night. He has agreed to become the Spanish giants’ new manager this week in a £40m four-year deal. Mourinho told the Inter president, Massimo Moratti, of his decision to swap Italy for Spain after beating Bayern Munich 2-0 to win the Champions League final at Real’s Bernabeu stadium.

After the game, Mourinho said: “I want to become the only coach to win the Champions League with three different clubs.” He previously won the trophy with Porto. Last night Mourinho completed an unprecedented treble of Serie A, Coppa Italia and Champions League wins. He will be paid at least £10m a year after tax — the highest salary ever paid to a football manager.

and he nearly came here........

Carrys on like this, he's gonna earn GOD status lol

Inter didnt have that much to spend, very good players but average compared to other teams in CL. Worked wonders.

Think CH should plan a heist of Mourinho's notebook :D

I'm less sure about this, Madrid fans and pres are notorious cunts when it comes to managers, demand lovely football as well as winning

it's not joses style

Guest alex

and he nearly came here........

Until he met Shepherd? :icon_lol:

:D

Inter didnt have that much to spend, very good players but average compared to other teams in CL. Worked wonders.

not much to spend? :icon_lol::security: :security:

not much to spend? :icon_lol::security: :security:

I liked the "average" players

worldclass keeper, defenders, midfielders, strikers but aye, average

Mourinho the next Madrid manager professing his love for Barca.

It'll be mirrored in a couple of years time when he replaces SAF too :D