Talking of braille, I was in KFC the other week and the entrance to the toilets has a sign on the door showing male, female and disabled toilets in braille but hadnt bothered to carry that across onto the three doors inside! So anyone blind would have to take a lucky dip when they got there! :huh:

If they can't see it's not as if they are going to care once they are unzipped and out there, is it?

Talking of braille, I was in KFC the other week and the entrance to the toilets has a sign on the door showing male, female and disabled toilets in braille but hadnt bothered to carry that across onto the three doors inside! So anyone blind would have to take a lucky dip when they got there! :huh:

If they can't see it's not as if they are going to care once they are unzipped and out there, is it?

Only really a problem when the lass has forgot to lock the door and gets an unexpected golden shower off Stevie Wonder.

Only really a problem when the lass has forgot to lock the door and gets an unexpected golden shower off Stevie Wonder.

Cheaper than her having to trawl the streets for some dirt hooker & paying them for it!

;)

;)

I bet it was the thought of Steve Wonder with his cock out that made you laugh wasn't it radgi?

;)

I bet it was the thought of Steve Wonder with his cock out that made you laugh wasn't it radgi?

It was...I cannot tell a lie <_<

Talking of braille, I was in KFC the other week and the entrance to the toilets has a sign on the door showing male, female and disabled toilets in braille but hadnt bothered to carry that across onto the three doors inside! So anyone blind would have to take a lucky dip when they got there! ;)

<_<

Dirty dirty girl!

Psst? Was it any bigger cause it's black???? :huh:

Talking of braille, I was in KFC the other week and the entrance to the toilets has a sign on the door showing male, female and disabled toilets in braille but hadnt bothered to carry that across onto the three doors inside! So anyone blind would have to take a lucky dip when they got there! <_<

<_<

Dirty dirty girl!

Psst? Was it any bigger cause it's black???? ;)

:huh: that made me chuckle bigly....and no ..it wasn't