Shearer in town

3bitbob

Just seen the legend himself signing his book in WH Smiths on Northumberland street

The queue was about a mile long and had to be back at work as I was only on a lunch break

Really want his book and a signed copy would have been a huge bonus too

Anybody know if he will be in any other book shops later this week?

Is he going to lift the lid on Gillespiegate? Bellamygate? I doubt it really, I won't be rushing to get it. I'll never understand the concept of autobiographies for people under 40.

For Sportsmen, their life becomes disinteresting once they retire, so as long as they're retired, it's normally fine.

Is he going to lift the lid on Gillespiegate? Bellamygate? I doubt it really, I won't be rushing to get it. I'll never understand the concept of autobiographies for people under 40.

For Sportsmen, their life becomes disinteresting once they retire, so as long as they're retired, it's normally fine.

For the top footballers details of life between 20 and 35 is all people want to know.

For the top footballers details of life between 20 and 35 is all people want to know.

I think it's the 'autobiography' tag I have a problem with. He should just call it a football book, and leave out the anecdotes about playing Golf with Jimmy Tarbuck.

I think it's the 'autobiography' tag I have a problem with. He should just call it a football book, and leave out the anecdotes about playing Golf with Jimmy Tarbuck.

Who said its an autobiography?

It's NOT an autobiography, its a book of photographs.

Ah right, I never saw the title, I was going on what I read in the Chron (who incidentally call it an autobigoraphy) and published a 2 page excerpt, from which I assumed it was a proper book, unless the Chron have just basically published half of it.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-...72703-19814071/

So it's a book then........ is it an autobiography or a photo book, or does it have pop ups...