the great package holiday

irish_mag

It's my last year in school this year and a load of mates and myself are looking to go on holiday next summer. We're looking for a destination(club/party scene) that is popular with people aged 18/19 (basically places most of you guys know to stay away from). There are obvious places like Gran Canaria and Ayia Napa, but can you guys suggest other places?

Cheers.

ps. Where did you go when you finished school?

It's my last year in school this year and a load of mates and myself are looking to go on holiday next summer. We're looking for a destination(club/party scene) that is popular with people aged 18/19 (basically places most of you guys know to stay away from). There are obvious places like Gran Canaria and Ayia Napa, but can you guys suggest other places?

Cheers.

work ?? :huh:

Cheers.

great help. cheers

Cheers.

great help. cheers

;) sorry...it was a long long time ago when I wne away after school, it was an 18-30 holiday in Lloret de Mar <_<

Magaluf, if you can't get a fuck there, you never will.

aye, i heard theres a good geordie bar there. ive heard bad reports about how the irish are recieved there by the english/ulstermen. is that a load of crap?

Wear your toon shirt, you'll be fine :huh:

Magaluf, if you can't get a fuck there, you never will.

aye, i heard theres a good geordie bar there. ive heard bad reports about how the irish are recieved there by the english/ulstermen. is that a load of crap?

Wear your toon shirt, you'll be fine :huh:

what month and at what age did you go at? we're probably going to have to wait until end of august once uni clearing is finished. hope it'll still be busy

First lads holiday was Yarmouth when we were 15/16 :huh:

First abroad was the year after when we went to Faliraki, was about a year before it started getting big (the uncovered shows etc..) and it was stupidly cheap.

Been to Magaluf probably 5 years ago now and although everyone slates it I really enjoyed it.

Never been to Magaluf but from what I've heard from mates etc it's probably your best bet. If you can't get there, I'd recommend Faliraki. Heard some people slate it but I went in July and loved every minute of it

I went to San Antonio bay in Ibiza. It was just before it really took off with the whole 'superclub' thing. It was noisy and canny cheap to drink. You're talking over ten years ago now though.

I'm going there tomorrow. :huh:

Magaluf would be your best bet to be honest. It's cheap, a good laugh, easy to get to, and affordable for someone your age. You can book it yourself or do it all through a travel agent. If you do go, try and get into a hotel called the Martinique. Not far from the action but away from the noise of the bars at night, secure and kept at a good standard for a 'young and lively' hotel.