Hotmail/PayPal Quandries

Hatful Of Hollow

I recently setup an email address on Hotmail for my dad, I hadn't checked it for a while, and whenI did I found 11 emails, including 6 identical ones confirming a Paypal receipt for a payment to a Gmail address.

I checked the name of the person who made the transaction and the have the same first inital and surname as my dad, so i'm guessing their email address might be similar (My dad's is his first inital then his surname), and this person has kept trying to complete the PayPal transaction but keeps putting the wrong Email address. The transaction has still went through though, and the emails recieved contain the person's home address and postcode.

There are also emails meant for two other people with the same first initial and surname.

Is there anything I should do? Just seems a bit that there was that many emails meant for other people.

I recently setup an email address on Hotmail for my dad, I hadn't checked it for a while, and whenI did I found 11 emails, including 6 identical ones confirming a Paypal receipt for a payment to a Gmail address.

I checked the name of the person who made the transaction and the have the same first inital and surname as my dad, so i'm guessing their email address might be similar (My dad's is his first inital then his surname), and this person has kept trying to complete the PayPal transaction but keeps putting the wrong Email address. The transaction has still went through though, and the emails recieved contain the person's home address and postcode.

There are also emails meant for two other people with the same first initial and surname.

Is there anything I should do? Just seems a bit that there was that many emails meant for other people.

Find out what they bought then go round and burgle them. :huh: