Weekend games

wellsy

Smogs 1-1 Mackems

Good game actually, Boro are in trouble with injuries. Arca and Tuncay off injured already and Mido is now holding his hamstring and 40 minutes hasnt even ticked over yet.

Ive seen Chopra 3 times and every time he has given the ball away.

Mido is coming off and Cattermole is coming on. Now Mido has just pleaded with the bench to leave him on... so he is staying on.

Arsenal 2-0 Derby

Liverpool 0-0 Brummies

Reading 1-0 Wigan

Edited by wellsy

And Carroll didn't get a run out for preston.

I flicked over to see a Cardiff player (i think) out cold. What happened? a head collision? I thought they said it was his knee at first but he was out for the night.

I flicked over to see a Cardiff player (i think) out cold. What happened? a head collision? I thought they said it was his knee at first but he was out for the night.

Preston striker crashed into him as he was scoring the equalizer.

Wednesday finally winning a game but only at half-time, plenty of time for it all to go wrong...

1607: GOAL Arsenal 3-0 Derby

Emmanuel Adebayor, cool as a cucumber from my wife's allotment, strokes the ball into the corner and beyond the despairing dive of Stephen Bywater.

I love this commentator....

He is suspended for 3 games, got a straight red midweek.

He decided that he needed to elbow a defender who was already on the ground, to prevent him from getting to his feet. Nice to see he's got a bit of a Shearer side to him anyway :huh: