Scousers & Arsenal v Derby

wykikitoon

Thing that bothers me is that if Liverpool can score 6 and Arsenal 5 against Derby, why couldn't we score just 1 ffs!!

Not too encouraging when we are supposed to be in good shape by way of a strike-force.

Big Sam played a defence team agaist Derby for some unknown reason.

Harper

Taylor

Cacapa

Rozehnal

N'Zogbia-Not Defence fair play.

Smith-I'd class him as Defence although he can drive forward.

Geremi-Defence

Butt-Same As Smith

Milner-Same as Zog

Owen-Tired should of been Martins

Ameobi-Blank

Then he took Geremi off and bought on fucking FAYE

Away from home, Derby is an awful team and we should beat them comfortably at home. Of course we are not Arsenal or Liverpool, and wont be near them until a couple of years, but tbf with more combinative approach we would scored on Monday, their defenders are awful.

A bit knee jerk IMO, but says a lot about our current team.

what puzzles me is why he doesnt play Geremi at right midfield and smith in the centre if he MUST have smith in the team. Geremi is very effective at right mid also, he can cross a ball, get up and down really easily, take his throws, and help out the right back. Not to mention he's played the position for REal Madrid more than enough times, in the champs league also.

I can't see us catching Arsenal any time soon. Their squad has a lot of young and very promising players in it and they're only going to improve.

We'd have to spend a lot of money to be where they are in a couple of years.

Edited by Offshore Toon

what puzzles me is why he doesnt play Geremi at right midfield and smith in the centre if he MUST have smith in the team. Geremi is very effective at right mid also, he can cross a ball, get up and down really easily, take his throws, and help out the right back. Not to mention he's played the position for REal Madrid more than enough times, in the champs league also.

I agree, though it's probably linked to him wanting his captain to be centre-mid.

Dear Doom-mongers,

Didn't Arsenal and the bin dippers rack up those scores at home? Who is to say we wont (ahem) batter the rams at our place?

Also, what makes you think one transfer window after last years dross we should be up there matching what the top four do?

regards,

Dr Realistic xxxxx

Dear Doom-mongers,

Didn't Arsenal and the bin dippers rack up those scores at home? Who is to say we wont (ahem) batter the rams at our place?

Also, what makes you think one transfer window after the last few years dross we should be up there matching what the top four do?

regards,

Dr Realistic xxxxx

Amended slightly.

The solution to our problem at Derby is simple to fix

1x creative midfielder

0x shamiobi

also the scousers were not that prolific today, most teams will have some off days this season. Just hope we dont have too many more like that.

Edited by jaythesouthernmag

The solution to our problem at Derby is simple to fix

1x creative midfielder

0x shamiobi

also the scousers were not that prolific today, most teams will have some off days this season. Just hope we dont have too many more like that.

I'm not sure that would equal a 6-0 win, but it should have at least got us a draw there.