Newcastle Utd vs West Ham Utd

Besty

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever we are going forward we are going down Milners wing. Smith is obviously on the other wing as nothing is being offered down there... well not that i can see on TV.

Great one handed save from Harper on Bowyer.

Missed all 4 goals so far the neet. Pretty terrible.

On the plus side, the Zog strikes again. Look who's provider - Martins. Look who didn't do FA - Owen.

He never was an assist man. He had a good cross, where Upson saved West Ham from a goal. No need to get on his back, especially when we are winning.

On the plus side, the Zog strikes again. Look who's provider - Martins. Look who didn't do FA - Owen.

He never was an assist man. He had a good cross, where Upson saved West Ham from a goal. No need to get on his back, especially when we are winning.

More than anything when we are winning we can't overlook our failings, otherwise we get on a huge high and come crashing back down like we did on Mon.

Owen needs to stop starting, I think this should be plain by now after Monday and now today's game.

Martins skipped past the keeper, gets off balance and hits the crossbar... Or was it the post... or did it go straight into the side netting. Either way he should of jailed that chance.

4-1 could've been a tad harsh on West Ham but we have looked good since a few changes have been brought about. N'Zogbia to the wing with Milner on the other and Enrique and Beye at full back. We look good, then add Barton to the middle and we are going to hopefully look the shiznit. Or is this an other reaction to us winning and me being in a tad bit of utopia? 3 goals at home, having a laugh arent we?

Edited by wellsy

More than anything when we are winning we can't overlook our failings, otherwise we get on a huge high and come crashing back down like we did on Mon.

Owen needs to stop starting, I think this should be plain by now after Monday and now today's game.

Thats what we have to learn to control. I see your point, but if you get him a chance, he will score eventually (ala Wigan).

And from another perspective, we beat West Ham with Owen had a below par match, look on the bright side.

Martins just missed an open goal.