Scouser on 606

wykikitoon

They won't win the prem if he keeps messing about with the team and particularly dropping form strikers all the time. Yes you have to ocassionally rest players later in the season if you're going well in 3 or 4 competitions, but this early you don't piss about with your best players.

That said i'd take a manager "just" winning us the Champions league up here!

I can see their frustration with Benitez tbh. Gerrard and Torres starting games on the bench - games that they keep failing to win - would be a bit frustrating. He's a fantastic coach in Europe, but he still hasn't got to grips with how many games you have to win to win the Premiership, and thinks he can get away with fielding sub-par teams against the lesser sides. You don't see Ferguson doing that, cos he knows you don't do that if you want to win the league.

I can see their frustration with Benitez tbh. Gerrard and Torres starting games on the bench - games that they keep failing to win - would be a bit frustrating. He's a fantastic coach in Europe, but he still hasn't got to grips with how many games you have to win to win the Premiership, and thinks he can get away with fielding sub-par teams against the lesser sides. You don't see Ferguson doing that, cos he knows you don't do that if you want to win the league.

Its that simple really, unless players are ready to drop, you play your best team. Or at least you don't rest your best and most in form players, particularly striker who need runs of games for touch and confidence and to build up momentum.

The prem should be interesting this year because Chelsea have fucked up by losing Mourinho, Pool never quite convince they can do it, manu are scraping by and Arse who people thought would be the weakest have flown out the blocks.

Scousers always have a whinge on 606.

One minute they're on whinging about really f*cking trivial things, and if they're not doing that, they're on bragging about how great they are, how they're the best team in the world and how great 'Rafa' (I f*cking hate that name, due to Scousers saying it) is.

Spurs fans are similar.

Liverpool and Spurs fans on 606 is a big pet hate of mine. Actually a few things about 606 are pet hates of mine.

Spoony knowing f*ck all about anything, People from the West Country who support Man U, Chelsea or Liverpool bleating on and on and on about very small, trivial matters.

This is the divine-righters we're on about don't forget.

Nothing surprises me about those fuckers. He got them to the european cup final five months ago and now they're "sick to death of him"

I'm sick to death of listening to their shit. And Alan Green.