Clearing things up!

Toon_Crazy

Just to let all you idiots who keep saying Bowyer should have started are WRONG. I love Bowyer, he is one most commited players in the game. BUT HE WAS INJURED ON SATURDAY. He nearly didnt make the bench, a last minute inclusion. So if Souey played him from the start and he got injured I would be listening ot all of you saying Souey is a idiot for RISKING HIM. Soory to those who thought he was fit if I offend you but for the people who knew he was unfit and carrying an injury grow up, and STOP doing a Souness and looking for excuses to get him sacked! :lol:

Keep the FAITH! ;):razz::razz::rolleyes::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc:

An INJURED Bowyer is much BETTER than a fully FIT Amday FAYE.

31590[/snapback]

A crippled Bowyer would be better.

And would the person calling everyone idiots like to add his explanation as to why Faye ALSO started ahead of the fully fit Clark and N'Zogbia and why a full back played as a winger ahead of said midfielders, i'd love to hear how we're idiots on this one!

People don't need to find excuses to get Souness sacked, the facts and everything the fuckwitt does is the reason to want him sacked. He's so bad i don't ever have to make up or exagerate anything to say he should be sacked, merely sticking to the facts is more than enough to have him out in any intelligent persons eyes.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

An INJURED Bowyer is much BETTER than a fully FIT Amday FAYE.

31590[/snapback]

A crippled Bowyer would be better.

And would the person calling everyone idiots like to add his explanation as to why Faye ALSO started ahead of the fully fit Clark and N'Zogbia and why a full back played as a winger ahead of said midfielders, i'd love to hear how we're idiots on this one!

People don't need to find excuses to get Souness sacked, the facts and everything the fuckwitt does is the reason to want him sacked. He's so bad i don't ever have to make up or exagerate anything to say he should be sacked, merely sticking to the facts is more than enough to have him out in any intelligent persons eyes.

31594[/snapback]

Tut tut. I'm rather tired of your blatent anti-Souness views. It's obvious the guy needs more time.

4pm next Sunday is time enough like. :lol:

I expect Souness to last the season because when we have a fully fit team it will virtually pick itself and I am sure it will do well.

But Saturday showed up the stupidity of the man in glowing technicolour.

To pick a midfield that included two defensive minded midfielders (with the more defensive minded one playing in front of the one who can actually attack) and a defender at home against a team like Fulham is criminal even with our injuries.

Even if Bowyer wasn't fully fit (and if that was the case he shouldn't have even been on the bench as that puts pressure on you to play him at some point) Clark and N'Zogbia should have started in the midfield (even if it ment playing Clarkie on the right wing) or even Brittain who is at least a right midfielder!

Faye shouldn't even be allowed to own any boots let alone get on the pitch.

Barring an amazing healing for Emre, Dyer and Luque and Parker somehow managing to get his red card recinded, I have no doubt we will be subject to another stupid team selection on Sunday and we will probably have to suffer Bellamy ramming it down Souness's throat.

Just to let all you idiots who keep saying Bowyer should have started are WRONG. I love Bowyer, he is one most commited players in the game. BUT HE WAS INJURED ON SATURDAY. He nearly didnt make the bench, a last minute inclusion. So if Souey played him from the start and he got injured I would be listening ot all of you saying Souey is a idiot for RISKING HIM. Soory to those who thought he was fit if I offend you but for the people who knew he was unfit and carrying an injury grow up, and STOP doing a Souness and looking for excuses to get him sacked! :lol:

Keep the FAITH! ;)  :razz:  :razz:  :rolleyes:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:  :nufc:

31588[/snapback]

Also, Luque was never fully fit on Saturday. Why was he picked then?

He makes a fair point though. People are very quick to have a go at Souness for picking unfit players, but as soon as he doesn't pick one, he's at fault again.

I want Souness out as much as the next man by the way, but I don't need to look for excuses for it.

He makes a fair point though. People are very quick to have a go at Souness for picking unfit players, but as soon as he doesn't pick one, he's at fault again.

I want Souness out as much as the next man by the way, but I don't need to look for excuses for it.

31627[/snapback]

He also made the point that most of us had no idea Bowyer was anything other than fully fit, and if you put somebody on the bench people will assume they are.

And even without that, the Faye/Carr/Clark/N'Zogbia choices are enough to call souness ever name udner the sun for being a mornic fuckwitt hell bent of ruining this club.

31627[/snapback]

He also made the point that most of us had no idea Bowyer was anything other than fully fit, and if you put somebody on the bench people will assume they are.

And even without that, the Faye/Carr/Clark/N'Zogbia choices are enough to call souness ever name udner the sun for being a mornic fuckwitt hell bent of ruining this club.

31676[/snapback]

So you honestly think that Souness is deliberately trying to ruin this club? So he's not actually a crap manager after all, he's just got a personal vendetta against everyone linked to the club?

Laughable, at best.

Gol has a point....

PL, you're getting very close to having an 'agenda'. No one is doubting that Souness is a crap manager....

I very much doubt he's deliberately trying to ruin the club!

Gol has a point....

PL, you're getting very close to having an 'agenda'. No one is doubting that Souness is a crap manager....

31683[/snapback]

I don't think PL meant he was doing it deiberately, although it does look like it sometimes. He is ruining us though, probably just the effect of being an incompetent manager with a terrible personality.

As for having an agenda, well why not have an agenda. We all want what's best for the club, and for me that means Souness out NOW!

I still haven't seen us win a game since January! To be honest it's getting unreal.

Gol has a point....

31683[/snapback]

I don't think PL meant he was doing it deiberately, although it does look like it sometimes. He is ruining us though, probably just the effect of being an incompetent manager with a terrible personality.

As for having an agenda, well why not have an agenda. We all want what's best for the club, and for me that means Souness out NOW!

I still haven't seen us win a game since January! To be honest it's getting unreal.

31691[/snapback]

Correct, though if i did have an agenda (whch is bollocks) i'd be right to about this twat. And i might add that somebody who makes stupid mistakes, doesn't learn and repeats them like souness is very close to deliberately ruining our club.

Whats happened is the bastard has pushed me beyond breakign point now and i can't talk or post about him without being angry at the mere thought of him, if peopel think thats an agenda i couldn't give a flying fuck!

He's still not deliberately setting out to 'ruin' the club.

He's stupid, but he's not THAT stupid...

31720[/snapback]

When you think it increses his chances of the sack he really would have to be stupid to be deliberately shite! :icon_lol:

31737[/snapback]

Don't know. There's no chance of him getting an extension on his contract, and I reckon he is finished as a top level manager. So he may as well be shite abd get a nice pay off! Nice work if you can get it!

I expect Souness to last the season because when we have a fully fit team it will virtually pick itself and I am sure it will do well.

To pick a midfield that included two defensive minded midfielders (with the more defensive minded one playing in front of the one who can actually attack) and a defender at home against a team like Fulham is criminal even with our injuries.

Even if Bowyer wasn't fully fit (and if that was the case he shouldn't have even been on the bench as that puts pressure on you to play him at some point) Clark and N'Zogbia should have started in the midfield (even if it ment playing Clarkie on the right wing) or even Brittain who is at least a right midfielder!

Barring an amazing healing for Emre, Dyer and Luque and Parker somehow managing to get his red card recinded, I have no doubt we will be subject to another stupid team selection on Sunday and we will probably have to suffer Bellamy ramming it down Souness's throat.

31620[/snapback]

Sounds about right to me. On paper we've got a good side. Until that appears on the pitch though, it's Amdy Faye. A panic buy to provide extra cover for the AOB/Bramble jokeshop in the absence of a functioning Butt, I hope. That's the only logic I can come up with. The other signings have been generally okay when they play, though it's always been "but we've got this on paper".

One things for certain, GS can't get much out of a weakened side.

31620[/snapback]

Sounds about right to me. On paper we've got a good side. Until that appears on the pitch though, it's Amdy Faye. A panic buy to provide extra cover for the AOB/Bramble jokeshop in the absence of a functioning Butt, I hope. That's the only logic I can come up with. The other signings have been generally okay when they play, though it's always been "but we've got this on paper".

One things for certain, GS can't get much out of a weakened side.

31752[/snapback]

That is just not quite true, IMO he could'nt get much out of afull strength side.

And as for PL suggesting that Sourness is deliberately setting out to destroy the club, well I ask you guys do you really believe that PL even suggested it, if you do you're more naive than I even thought you might be?

Like PL I'm so angry at the mention of Sourness' name, or when I see his photo I feel a great deal of hatred. I don't think any of us believe that Sourness is acting maliciously by destroying NUFC, he's just making a damn good job of it. I honestly don't think Sourness is even aware of the damage he is doing, he's not that clever.

Like most of us by now we must be praying for the day that Sourness is gone, I get the mat out every night in the hope that one day soon..........?

It's going to be hard to say wait until he has a full strength side when I would be very surprised to see Solano, Emre, Parker, Luque, Shearer and Owen in the same starting XI.

I agree Clark should have started, but Bowyer was only fit for the bench not the from the start. Bowyer will make a difference against Blackburn, him versus Savage. Should be fun. Savage to get sent off.

31853[/snapback]

I'm afraid not. For some reason and i have never worked this out, English ref's refuse point blank to send the wanker off. Over the years, and i am honestly not exagerating through watching MOTD and the premiership, i have seen 20+ occasions when Savage could have walked for a straight red or more commonly 2 yellows and refs haven't done it. Its an unbelievable record.

I agree Clark should have started, but Bowyer was only fit for the bench not the from the start. Bowyer will make a difference against Blackburn, him versus Savage. Should be fun. Savage to get sent off.

31853[/snapback]

I'm afraid not. For some reason and i have never worked this out, English ref's refuse point blank to send the wanker off. Over the years, and i am honestly not exagerating through watching MOTD and the premiership, i have seen 20+ occasions when Savage could have walked for a straight red or more commonly 2 yellows and refs haven't done it. Its an unbelievable record.

31858[/snapback]

Yeah i know, and Parker gets sent off for that on Saturday.

31853[/snapback]

31858[/snapback]

Yeah i know, and Parker gets sent off for that on Saturday.

31861[/snapback]

Yeah, put Savage in a toon shirt and he'd be off for sneezing!