Garth Crooks

Offshore Toon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/shared/spl/hi...tml/ss_team.stm

Is it just me or does he, most of the time, pick people purely because they scored? N'Zogbia was hardly at his best today (apart from when he moved into midfield) and he isn't deserving of his place in there.

Anyway, that's all. I hope I've answered the question to "what does Offshore think of Garth Crooks' team of the week?"

I was impressed with Charlies defensive play today, I know he can still get dragged out of position at times but his tackling and overall defensive awareness are slowly but steadily improving.

I still think we should start him on the left and Milner on the right, drop Smith entirely as he bringing nothing to the team except a possibility of finishing the game a man down.

He should have been sacked for saying that Elliot was correctly sent off against Chelsea the other year for the Wright-Phillips dive.

Then again he was a typical Tottenham cheat as a player.

As for how he got his job I'm not frightened to say it - a BBC dream - a well-spoken black ex-player.

As for N'Zogbia I said it when Dyer left - he can replace and better him given the chance.

He should have been sacked for saying that Elliot was correctly sent off against Chelsea the other year for the Wright-Phillips dive.

As for how he got his job I'm not frightened to say it - a BBC dream - a well-spoken black ex-player.

As for N'Zogbia I said it when Dyer left - he can replace and better him given the chance.

How about Marcel Desailly last night on MOTD2?

Fucking weirdo as a pundit imo

Hanson was just laughing in his face

absolutely shocking. how was he ever given a job at the beeb? he just came across as weirdo who couldn't string a sentence together and knew nowt about anything.

absolutely shocking. how was he ever given a job at the beeb? he just came across as weirdo who couldn't string a sentence together and knew nowt about anything.

He didnt answer ANY of the questions put to him at all :(

On Zog been in the team of the weekend, well, after watching his denfensive show on MotD2 I am shocked, he was at fault for the Ashton goal, he is in no way a defender. Great cross for Viduka and great play for his goal, but defending, please, no more!

On Zog been in the team of the weekend, well, after watching his denfensive show on MotD2 I am shocked, he was at fault for the Ashton goal, he is in no way a defender. Great cross for Viduka and great play for his goal, but defending, please, no more!

I liked his enthusiasm, but it wasn't clear what exactly he was enthusiastic about.

Zogs defensive performance was marred by his part in the Ashton goal, but I'd point the finger more at Geremi and Cacapa for not dealing with the 1st and 2nd bounces. I was taking more interest than normal in his defensive play because I don't like him playing at left back. He put in some good tackles, stopped a couple of breaks and yes his positional play isn't great but hopefully, when Enrique gets used to the English game we'll not see one of our most productive players sat at leftback

I liked his enthusiasm, but it wasn't clear what exactly he was enthusiastic about.

Zogs defensive performance was marred by his part in the Ashton goal, but I'd point the finger more at Geremi and Cacapa for not dealing with the 1st and 2nd bounces. I was taking more interest than normal in his defensive play because I don't like him playing at left back. He put in some good tackles, stopped a couple of breaks and yes his positional play isn't great but hopefully, when Enrique gets used to the English game we'll not see one of our most productive players sat at leftback

Aye, there seemed to be a bit of a muddle of what was going on like.

Hopefully he will get shifted soon like when Enruiqe is playing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/shared/spl/hi...tml/ss_team.stm

Is it just me or does he, most of the time, pick people purely because they scored? N'Zogbia was hardly at his best today (apart from when he moved into midfield) and he isn't deserving of his place in there.

Anyway, that's all. I hope I've answered the question to "what does Offshore think of Garth Crooks' team of the week?"

Racist.

Him and Andy Gray are both utter tools like

How is Gray a tool exactly? Never understand criticism thrown at that man...

He comes out with some utter garbage, take the manu chelski game, he mentioned that the sending off wouldnt benefit manu. Did you see the interview that also had Chris Coleman on it? Andy Gray was talking about something and Coleman interupted him and told him he was talking utter shite - very amusing