Afternoon kip

Tribal

Had one today, just as I was dozing off my mobile phone went, I woke up but my body was frozen and I couldn't move for about a minute or so. However, when I woke up I had a hallucination of a fucking TV ariel on my bed.

What the fucking fuck?

That is all.

Had one today, just as I was dozing off my mobile phone went, I woke up but my body was frozen and I couldn't move for about a minute or so. However, when I woke up I had a hallucination of a fucking TV ariel on my bed.

What the fucking fuck?

That is all.

Sleep paralysis, brain awake, body not.

What the fucking fuck?

That is all.

Was lying on my side like, can you explain the hallucination bit though? That's what freaked me out the most.

Pssht. I just had an afternoon nap and dreamed of being back at school with the host of Eurovision 1994 as my German teacher.

Mrs Cram aka Nanny off Count Duckula? :(

:P Nah, she took me for French, I'd never have ended up giving a shit about German if I'd had her for that too. Blame Mrs. Murphy in all her adulterous, alcoholic glory.

What the fucking fuck?

That is all.

Was lying on my side like, can you explain the hallucination bit though? That's what freaked me out the most.

Halluncinations are common in people who get it apparently. I've had it and i think Happy Face said he had it too. Some forms are quite extreme and its generally accepted as the explanation for insane yanks thinking they've been abducted by aliens.

Pssht. I just had an afternoon nap and dreamed of being back at school with the host of Eurovision 1994 as my German teacher.

Mrs Cram aka Nanny off Count Duckula? :(

:P Nah, she took me for French, I'd never have ended up giving a shit about German if I'd had her for that too. Blame Mrs. Murphy in all her adulterous, alcoholic glory.

There's nothing French about you my friend, horribly English with a smack of Germanic efficiency thrown in.

What the fucking fuck?

That is all.

Halluncinations are common in people who get it apparently. I've had it and i think Happy Face said he had it too. Some forms are quite extreme and its generally accepted as the explanation for insane yanks thinking they've been abducted by aliens.

Nee alien abductions like, just a TV ariel.

What the fucking fuck?

That is all.

Nee alien abductions like, just a TV ariel.

It didn't get you far then?