Chelski

Rob W

4 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Business as usual on their socials though. :lol:

Drinking out of a mug they're no longer allowed to sell :lol:

Admins - is it worth splitting these posts out into the Chelski thread? I have a feeling this is a story that is going to run for a while.

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Admins - is it worth splitting these posts out into the Chelski thread? I have a feeling this is a story that is going to run for a while.

Ah yep, I'd forgotten that thread had been resurrected. Good idea I think, since the story is hopefully not going to cross-pollinate to any other clubs with morally dubious ownership in the near future. 😬

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

28,000 season ticket holders at Chelsea. There’s gonna be a canny few empty seats!

Aye, no match day tickets and next season tickets not for sale!

What about away fans?

I’m not sure what the crack with Everton is but they should be sanctioned just for a laugh. 

Make them play in business suits or something or release a new dog onto the pitch every 5 minutes. 

• Haha 5

Well fuck knows what's happened there, I've tried to bring all the Chelsea-related posts across from the blather thread and appear to have lost about half of them in the process. Sack the board tbh.

• Haha 4

• Meenzer changed the title to Chelski
1 minute ago, Tom said:

I like how the title has changed from “more cash for Chelski?” To “chelski….fucked?”

Changing the year on the "Holidays" and "Gigs" threads is about the only thing I actually do around here, so I thought I could apply some transferable skills for once :lol: 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Tom said:

28,000 season ticket holders at Chelsea. There’s gonna be a canny few empty seats!

And essentially playing behind closed doors for cup games I'd imagine.

Chelsea lost £146m last year which was manageable with Abramovich bankrolling them. They better hope for a quick sale soon because there's going to be no more roubles heading their way.

• Like 1

Couldn't have picked a worse set of fans to entertain at their first home game after this happening. Remember the 'When the Russian goes to prison you'll be fucked' chant? Think there'll be a few more variations of that type on Sunday. :lol:

• Haha 1