Chelski

Rob W

3 hours ago, Craig said:

Still John Terry will refuse to criticise Abramovich in any shape or form despite the fact his actions may lead to Chelsea going out of business. 

Thick as mince.

Criticise him for what exactly though? Being Russian?

The bloke bought the club in 2003. Should he not have been slagging him off since day one then?

Edited by Dougle

5 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Criticise him for what exactly though? Being Russian?

The bloke bought the club in 2003. Should he not have been slagging the him off since day one then?

Perhaps instead of criticise him I should have said not overtly praise him. Given the circumstances you'd expect anyone associated to CFC to plead the 5th when it comes to giving any soundbites on Ambramovich - not tweet all out support and reverence towards him,

44 minutes ago, Craig said:

Perhaps instead of criticise him I should have said not overtly praise him. Given the circumstances you'd expect anyone associated to CFC to plead the 5th when it comes to giving any soundbites on Ambramovich - not tweet all out support and reverence towards him,

John Terry is a prick though.

And as thick as mince as you say, so I’d expect nowt sensible from him.

Add in the fuckers ego and there we go.

On 03/05/2022 at 19:30, ewerk said:

Everton finishing 18th but not being relegated because Chelsea can’t get a PL license would be worth it all just to see Gemmill’s tears.

If you think Chelsea's downfall wouldn't stem the flow of my tears, then you're an even worse rag n bone man than I had assumed. 

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

What sort of an entitled bellend turns up over a month past the deadline and moans that they haven't been given the attention they deserve. Wanker. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

What sort of an entitled bellend turns up over a month past the deadline and moans that they haven't been given the attention they deserve. Wanker. 

Chelsea’s perfect owner :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I can't see the gov letting them fold

I'll be utterly amazed if they fold. Taking allegiances out of it, it would be wholly wrong for the authorities to stand by and allow that to happen. It's not the fault of the Chelsea fans that their former owner supported a tyrant.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

I'll be utterly amazed if they fold. Taking allegiances out of it, it would be wholly wrong for the authorities to stand by and allow that to happen. It's not the fault of the Chelsea fans that their former owner supported a tyrant.  

Also all the Tories in Chelsea will be farking fewming mate

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Also all the Tories in Chelsea will be farking fewming mate

:lol:

Seriously though owners come and go but clubs need to remain. We make light of it but at the end of the day, it'd be no less tragic for Chelsea to fold as it was for Bury. 

Abramovich bought Chelsea before the introduction of the ODT and it's likely he'd never have passed that had he gone through that process, but something that needs to come out of this sorry episode is framework to protect the interests and continuity of a football club, and its supporters, irrespective of who has owned them. The commercial monster that is the Premier League has turned clubs into businesses and by doing so, made them vulnerable to the potential of total collapse as a result of mis-management. 

Edited by Craig
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Craig said:

I kinda agree so my opening gambit to Chelsea would be, you'll continue to exist, you'll be deducted points like every fucker else and any trophies won under abramivich are struck from the records. I think that's fair?

Meme Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

I do feel a bit of sympathy for Chelsea fans in all this. For years everyone has known that Abramovich was one of Putin's cronies yet there was little in the way of criticism from the media and certainly none from the government.

Now Putin has upgraded to being an uber cunt the government have decided to fuck with the club despite the actions in the Ukraine not being the direct responsibility of Abramovich or Chelsea.

But at the end of the day they're probably going to be owned by some other rich cunt and will continue to be successful long after Abramovich is gone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I kinda agree so my opening gambit to Chelsea would be, you'll continue to exist, you'll be deducted points like every fucker else and any trophies won under abramivich are struck from the records. I think that's fair?

Meme Reaction GIF

If they hit administration, which surely they have to do then yes, I totally agree.

• Like 1

Just now, ewerk said:

I do feel a bit of sympathy for Chelsea fans in all this. For years everyone has known that Abramovich was one of Putin's cronies yet there was little in the way of criticism from the media and certainly none from the government.

Now Putin has upgraded to being an uber cunt the government have decided to fuck with the club despite the actions in the Ukraine not being the direct responsibility of Abramovich or Chelsea.

But at the end of the day they're probably going to be owned by some other rich cunt and will continue to be successful long after Abramovich is gone.

"Is there nothing to be said for Ken Bates owning them again?"

6f0bs3.jpg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

No further comment required 

article-2271002-00C2CCFA00000190-594_306x406.jpg.e1034846f17d1b36b4b5b65bec4885d6.jpg

Didn't he used to go to Fulham games till Chelsea fan, the new Tory leader and PM, John Major took over? :lol:

Also used to sometimes listen to 606 when Danny Baker was doing it and it was still a bit unusual, and mainly just a laugh. Anyway, they get rid of Baker and put this fucking whopper on and that's when I stopped listening. One of his first shows he's claiming that it was a great day out at 'the bridge' but he says he 'must say he was a bit disappointed how few Sheffield United fans were there', I took a look in the paper the next day and the crowd that day in a PL game was 13,000. :lol: Three days earlier there was 30,000 in the league cup against us where admittedly we took a large support, so it had fuck all to do with capacity. But three days later it's the Sheffield fans he's disappointed with? :lol: So not just a Tory cunt but a clueless, bandwagon jumper at the bridge who knew as much about football as I did shortcuts to Westminster from his mistress's flat.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Didn't he used to go to Fulham games till Chelsea fan, the new Tory leader and PM, John Major took over? :lol:

Also used to sometimes listen to 606 when Danny Baker was doing it and it was still a bit unusual, and mainly just a laugh. Anyway, they get rid of Baker and put this fucking whopper on and that's when I stopped listening. One of his first shows he's claiming that it was a great day out at 'the bridge' but he says he 'must say he was a bit disappointed how few Sheffield United fans were there', I took a look in the paper the next day and the crowd that day in a PL game was 13,000. :lol: Three days earlier there was 30,000 in the league cup against us where admittedly we took a large support, so it had fuck all to do with capacity. But three days later it's the Sheffield fans he's disappointed with? :lol: So not just a Tory cunt but a clueless, bandwagon jumper at the bridge who knew as much about football as I did shortcuts to Westminster from his mistress's flat.

Baker to  Mellor might be even worse than Rafa to Biffa Bacon

Edited by spongebob toonpants
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aye, his patter was absolutely fucking shite on 606. He clearly had little to no interest in football until it became socially acceptable in the early 90s 

• Like 2