HELP

Besty

The proxy at college bans swear words so I can't view some of the topics or even get on the help section... Stop swearing or get me a proxy for Firefox please. :P

EDIT: Don't swear in this topic please. :(

EDIT, EDIT: I can't get a proxy cause all the proxy sites are banned if you were wondering.

Edited by Besty

was like that for me as well at college, it would let me in all the other topics, but not "It's Friday" thread.

Is it not letting you in the five current facts thread either? I want to know if you are still taking driving lessons and have you finally found that fecking printer/scanner(?) cable yet?

was like that for me as well at college, it would let me in all the other topics, but not "It's Friday" thread.

Is it not letting you in the five current facts thread either? I want to know if you are still taking driving lessons and have you finally found that fecking printer/scanner(?) cable yet?

He's probably on MSN, chat to him on there if you want to find out. :(

He's probably on MSN, chat to him on there if you want to find out. :(

He's busy checking profiles...

didn't try the five current facts thread, yes I am still having lessons and no I gave up on the cable for the scanner