Is this photoshopped

Jusoda Kid

Family on holiday in Australia for a week and a half when husband, wife and their 15 year old son decided to go scuba diving. The husband is

in the navy and has had some scuba experience.

His son wanted a pic of his mum and dad in all their gear so got the underwater camera on the go. When it came to taking the pic the dad

realized that the son look like he was panicking as he took it and gave the "OK" hand sign to see if he was alright.

The son took the pic and swam to the surface and back to the boat as quick as he could so the mum and dad followed to see if he was OK.

Whenthey got back to him he was scrambling onto the boat and absolutely shitting himself.

When the parents asked why he said "there was a shark behind you" and the dad thought he was joking but the skipper of the boat said it was

true and that they wouldn't believe him if he told them what it was. As soon as they got back to the hotel they put the pic onto the laptop

and this is what they saw.

pic13076gi9.jpg

TBH I think if that monster was that close behind you I'm sure you would sense it

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Aye, I've seen them before. Good site like. Have you seen the decapitated bloke? As it happens he was the black bloke who was being chased by police whose pictures ended up getting some coppers over here in hot water last year (iirc) over here for 'racist' comments they made when it was circulated via email.

Aye, I've seen them before. Good site like. Have you seen the decapitated bloke? As it happens he was the black bloke who was being chased by police whose pictures ended up getting some coppers over here in hot water last year (iirc) over here for 'racist' comments they made when it was circulated via email.

The one who jumped off a building and caught his chin on some iron railings, ripping his head off?

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/decapitation.asp

I don't think I've ever seen a less enticing URL. :razz::icon_lol:

I don't think I've ever seen a less enticing URL. :razz::icon_lol:

Ron Burgundy - I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back.