Teeth Whitening

Guest James_coDurham

Guest James_coDurham
Why did you tell me it wasn't your lass and it was just the first pic you came across on myspace last night then browntooth? :razz:

Because it's not! However the lass in the photo I sent clearly isn't rough.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James you're a charver because you're on faceparty, because of they way you act, your opinions, your dress "sense", your car, your existence, your choices, your world, your life, your girlfriends, your universe.

but it's mainly the faceparty thing

Guest James_coDurham
James you're a charver because you're on faceparty, because of they way you act, your opinions, your dress "sense", your car, your existence, your choices, your world, your life, your girlfriends, your universe.

You haven't seen any of that stuff apart from the faceparty, which was made years ago tbf.

You haven't seen any of that stuff apart from the faceparty, which was made years ago tbf.

You have brown teeth though.

Guest James_coDurham

You have brown teeth though.

Don't though.

Guest James_coDurham
Just wanted to get your teeth whitened for the craic then browntooth?

I have white teeth, was just going for the 'celebrity smile' :razz:

I also haven't seen moments of genius in Formula one.. but I've been assured that they exist.

I've seen the way you act on here, I seen your opinions.. on these alone I feel I can label you correctly. Just like I can label Craig a Gryffindor Legend.

Guest James_coDurham

I also haven't seen moments of genius in Formula one.. but I've been assured that they exist.

I've seen the way you act on here, I seen your opinions.. on these alone I feel I can label you correctly. Just like I can label Craig a Gryffindor Legend.

I assure you if I was a charver I wouldn't be so well educated nor would I type using correct grammar and punctuation.

I assure you if I was a charver I wouldn't be so well educated nor would I type using correct grammar and punctuation.

.. Yet you don't know how to use a comma? :razz:

Guest James_coDurham
The massive overreactions when someone says "I think so and so are shit" are the typical sign of a charver :razz:

Hardlys. So the England fans who over react by booing Lampard, but are clearly well off enough to be able to drop everything and travel to Moscow, are charvers?

Guest James_coDurham

.. Yet you don't know how to use a comma? :razz:

HAR DEE HAR HAR. LYK OMGGGGG FUNNIEST POST OF DA YEAR.

The massive overreactions when someone says "I think so and so are shit" are the typical sign of a charver :razz:

Hardlys. So the England fans who over react by booing Lampard, but are clearly well off enough to be able to drop everything and travel to Moscow, are charvers?

You're confused.

Go make yourself a cup of tea, come back and try again

Guest James_coDurham

You're confused.

How so?

How does money come into it? Did that bloke Carroll or whatever he was called suddenly not become a charver when he won the lotto? B)

I know people who earn a very living but still dress up in their Burberry, Stone Island, Sovereign rings etc at the weekend to go watch 30mins of football then kick off. Does the fact they wear a suit to work in the week mean they aren't still charver pricks?

So strongly opinionated people are all charvers Gejon reckons. Hmmm...

No I didn't say that, people who don't know how to react and lead of on some "Ohh but James Blunt is the greatest talent of recent times man, you are a fucking dick, i hope you die!!!!" rant are the ones who look like a charver. Remind you of anyone browntooth?

Guest James_coDurham

How does money come into it? Did that bloke Carroll or whatever he was called suddenly not become a charver when he won the lotto? B)

I know people who earn a very living but still dress up in their Burberry, Stone Island, Sovereign rings etc at the weekend to go watch 30mins of football then kick off. Does the fact they wear a suit to work in the week mean they aren't still charver pricks?

It does imo. As a general rule I'd say charvers are from lower class council estate backgrounds, and their charver attitude means they won't have stuck in at school, and are therefore significantly less likely to earn a good living?

Guest James_coDurham

No I didn't say that, people who don't know how to react and lead of on some "Ohh but James Blunt is the greatest talent of recent times man, you are a fucking dick, i hope you die!!!!" rant are the ones who look like a charver. Remind you of anyone browntooth?

New Monkey I would say is a charver option. Never did see a charver banging out some James Blunt from his mobile whilst on the bus...

New Monkey I would say is a charver option. Never did see a charver banging out some James Blunt from his mobile whilst on the bus...

Even they have some standards :razz:

You're confused.

How so?

Jon was talking about when someone casts a disparaging remark about something that a charver likes, they massively overreact

You said that booing a player who has played poorly at international is the same thing.

one is an overreaction to what that one person has seen as an affront, the other is a reaction to a poor performance. The key difference being that the former is a personalised reaction, the second is not.

If you can't see the difference between those instances, then that education you lauded seems to need some more work...

Guest James_coDurham

You're confused.

How so?

Jon was talking about when someone casts a disparaging remark about something that a charver likes, they massively overreact

You said that booing a player who has played poorly at international is the same thing.

one is an overreaction to what that one person has seen as an affront, the other is a reaction to a poor performance. The key difference being that the former is a personalised reaction, the second is not.

If you can't see the difference between those instances, then that education you lauded seems to need some more work...

And when have I over reacted by saying something is shit? Shola is the only time I've really displayed a strong opinion of someone being shit, of which the majority agree. So come on, fishcock, enlighten me.

Guest James_coDurham
I find it funny as fuck that this thread was started to praise his new album, yet he's being criticized by you lot and you haven't even heard it. Pricks.

Calm down browntooth B)

I'm relaxed as a flop-on, cancerboy :razz: