Teeth Whitening

Guest James_coDurham

Guest Patrokles
James you're a charver because you're on faceparty, because of they way you act, your opinions, your dress "sense", your car, your existence, your choices, your world, your life, your girlfriends, your universe.

but it's mainly the faceparty thing

You haven't seen any of that stuff apart from the faceparty, which was made years ago tbf.

I also haven't seen moments of genius in Formula one.. but I've been assured that they exist.

I've seen the way you act on here, I seen your opinions.. on these alone I feel I can label you correctly. Just like I can label Craig a Gryffindor Legend.

I assure you if I was a charver I wouldn't be so well educated nor would I type using correct grammar and punctuation.

.. Yet you don't know how to use a comma? :razz:

Tbf his grammar is fucking atrocious. He can hardly spell, and he just comes across as incredibly stupid. The irony of his post there was staggering. As for being well-educated? He doesn't even have a worthwhile job. He has no life experience, which is why he was forced to ask that ridiculous question about references for a new shitty job. He's an utter fucking mong.

Edited by Patrokles

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James_coDurham
James you're a charver because you're on faceparty, because of they way you act, your opinions, your dress "sense", your car, your existence, your choices, your world, your life, your girlfriends, your universe.

You haven't seen any of that stuff apart from the faceparty, which was made years ago tbf.

I also haven't seen moments of genius in Formula one.. but I've been assured that they exist.

I've seen the way you act on here, I seen your opinions.. on these alone I feel I can label you correctly. Just like I can label Craig a Gryffindor Legend.

I assure you if I was a charver I wouldn't be so well educated nor would I type using correct grammar and punctuation.

Tbf his grammar is fucking atrocious. He can hardly spell, and he just comes across as incredibly stupid. The irony of his post there was staggering.

I don't know if I'm spelling this correctly, but are you going bald?

Guest James_coDurham

Tbf his grammar is fucking atrocious. He can hardly spell, and he just comes across as incredibly stupid. The irony of his post there was staggering. As for being well-educated? He doesn't even have a worthwhile job. He has no life experience, which is why he was forced to ask that ridiculous question about references for a new shitty job. He's an utter fucking mong.

A bit ageist I feel. OMG what a loser, he's only 20, it's appalling to not have life experience at that age!!!!! Worst insult ever, slap heed.

And when have I over reacted by saying something is shit? Shola is the only time I've really displayed a strong opinion of someone being shit, of which the majority agree. So come on, fishcock, enlighten me.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=16359

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=16024

The mistake you're making is that you're over-reacting when someone says that something that you like is shit, nobody is saying that you're overreacting BY saying something is shit.

Come one James, this one isn't even difficult...

Guest James_coDurham
And when have I over reacted by saying something is shit? Shola is the only time I've really displayed a strong opinion of someone being shit, of which the majority agree. So come on, fishcock, enlighten me.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=16359

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=16024

The mistake you're making is that you're over-reacting when someone says that something that you like is shit, nobody is saying that you're overreacting BY saying something is shit.

Come one James, this one isn't even difficult...

People deserved the reaction for saying it was shit before even listening to it.

People deserved the reaction for saying it was shit before even listening to it.

I hear that was Hitlers explanation for the Jews.. they hadn't heard his "final Solution" before they condemned it as a barrel of bollocks.... so he had to gas 11 million of them... :razz:

I hear that was Hitlers explanation for the Jews.. they hadn't heard his "final Solution" before they condemned it as a barrel of bollocks.... so he had to gas 11 million of them... :razz:

Don't fall into Thompers trap where he tries to compare you to the worlds most evil people to justify why he thinks its ok to take the piss out of cancer.

Guest James_coDurham

Don't fall into Thompers trap where he tries to compare you to the worlds most evil people to justify why he thinks its ok to take the piss out of cancer.

Not cancer in general, just the cancer that effects you, directly, or indirectly B)

.. that was kind of the point?

Satire buddy, it's the wave of the future.