Billie Piper: The Secret Diary of a Call-Girl

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

There's a belta 2 page poster of her in her smalls in the star today, will be tuning in now, wor lass will be tucked up in bed by 10 bells too.

She was on the Chris Moyles show this morning and he's seen the first 2 episodes and was raving abuot how mint she looked in the nearly naked scenes.

What a sack of shite, more in it for the likes of Meenzer that any hetro males looking to blow their beans.

Close ups of blokes arses and a few shots of flacid cocks! :razz:

Aye, fucking riveting viewing. :icon_lol:

I know you prefer your cocks rock hard but it's never gonna get shown on ITV man!

This is on ITV2+1 btw Meenzer so if your quick you can get yourself off!

manc-mag's dream woman iirc. I saw the trailer mind, and she looked alright in it.

Bag it man Robinson, man! I merely defended her against one of your typically oddball outbursts. I think theres photos where she looks a bit weird and ones where she looks pretty as a picture. In case there was any doubt though I can confirm that I definitely would and I certainly wouldn't be standing for any of your ginger histrionics afterwards as I graphically regailed you with tales of the counter you fat jabber.

wide mouth frog iyam.

That's it my Yoda-like chum, the first step is admitting you have a problem. The next step is to lose the beard.

It would be like you wannaberastasammyman trying to touch the sides of a welly top - nothing but air!

wide mouth frog iyam.

That's it my Yoda-like chum, the first step is admitting you have a problem. The next step is to lose the beard.

It would be like you wannaberastasammyman trying to touch the sides of a welly top - nothing but air!

Look son. With the rastafarian lifestyle comes certain rastafarian requirements, such as a hat, a complicated handshake, a beaten up old car and a buffallo soldier as wide as the Tyne. I'm at my local panel beaters after a night with even the widest welly top....getting my cock beaten back into shape!

Look son. With the rastafarian lifestyle comes certain rastafarian requirements, such as a hat, a complicated handshake, a beaten up old car and a buffallo soldier as wide as the Tyne. I'm at my local panel beaters after a night with even the widest welly top....getting my cock beaten back into shape!

:icon_lol:

wide mouth frog iyam.

But sammy, you're meant to put it in pointy end first, not try and slide it in sideways just so you can feel the edges!

(no wonder you're at the panel beaters, poor bastids are probably wondering how they are going to weld the little fucker back on with so little to work with.) :icon_lol: