1st Impressions?

The Fish

For the people who've just started new jobs, or university what are your 1st impressions of the whole shabooby?

Obviously more will have changed for those people who've gone to University away from where they grew up, but the question can still be answered.

This question is brought to you by the Colour Boredom and the Number curiosity

:icon_lol:

Guest Patrokles

Fucking shambles to an extent. I'm in a shit-ton of trouble for not attending some Graduate meeting I wasn't even informed about, probably because they sent the invitation letter to my house in England, where I'm not any more. So I've had a week of bollockings and have another one on Monday, and to make it even worse, I have to commute two hours there and two hours back to get these 20 minute riot acts read to me.

Just had my mother on the phone upset that her Gaffa has sold out to a bigger company. 20 years of service and he didn't even ring her to say goodbye, kiss my arse or owt. Cowardly bastard has booked himself a two month holiday as well to get out of the firing line.

I'm just hoping my new job still exists from one week to the next tbh. :icon_lol:

Surely by now even you can see the connection between the recruitment of a new "financial bod" and merely weeks later the crumbling of one of the Norths biggest businesses?

Enjoyed it but was glad to finish. Was one of only a few who didnt stop on an extra year to rack up so more debt for the sake of it. The whole kerazy thing was wearing thin for me and it was nice to be able to get out earning properly and end up coaching in the states 6 months after i graduated.

I've been in my job now 3 months, i'm enjoying it and the people are really nice so its a good place to be. Its not career-orientated in the slightest but its getting me good experience and bringing some money in and will hopefully provide us with a good reference at some point.

Booze, takeaways, sex and infidelity.

<_< Brock's been a naughty boy!

The infidelity hasn't been on my part I hasten to add. Wor lass is in the other block you see. Black rubbers an arl. <_<

I met Reggie Yates last night. :blink: