Stuart Maconie's TV Towns

manc-mag

Oh dear....Happy Face playing the Geordie Nation card there.

Not really. If it had been about Manchester I'd probably have enjoyed it, or if I didn't regularly walk past every place he visited, hadn't seen all the films and tv shows and never heard all the stories.

Not really. If it had been about Manchester I'd probably have enjoyed it, or if I didn't regularly walk past every place he visited, hadn't seen all the films and tv shows and never heard all the stories.

Playing the RobW card now.

Happy Face criticising TV show about TV shows about his home town because he's seen all the places before either in real life or on TV. :razz:

Just joshing marra! :icon_lol:

It was on a couple of weeks ago, and where were you then Mancy, eh?

Locked in a room watching 2 weeks worth of archived Byker Grove/Spender/Auf Wiedersehn Pet, eating Peas pudding and stottie in preparation for the repeat. :icon_lol:

It was on a couple of weeks ago, and where were you then Mancy, eh?

Locked in a room watching 2 weeks worth of archived Byker Grove/Spender/Auf Wiedersehn Pet, eating Peas pudding and stottie in preparation for the repeat. :icon_lol:

For fucks sake Ive got 5000+ posts, youd think you'd know how to spell it by now :razz:

• 7 months later...