Moving to Manchester

Steve

Steve, If you're moving to Manc you're not that far from the Mighty Leeds, you and Manc should pop across for a few pints and a proper night out.

Watch your arses boys, sounds to me like the fish is getting desperate and he's after rubbing his sharks fin on your back :icon_lol:

You're the only man I've known of to find a Post Box sexually attractive.

Steve, If you're moving to Manc you're not that far from the Mighty Leeds, you and Manc should pop across for a few pints and a proper night out.

Watch your arses boys, sounds to me like the fish is getting desperate and he's after rubbing his sharks fin on your back :icon_lol:

Let's face it fish, it's probably the only flap that's willing to open for him :razz:

Let's face it fish, it's probably the only flap that's willing to open for him :razz:

:blush: your notwrong there

So I've got a few places I'm checking out. A couple of flats in the city centre and some in Crumsall. Also, what's Levenshulme like? I'm still trying to work out where to go, although I'm liking the idea of a posh city centre apartment.

And to the bitches above, stop shitting up my 'tell me where to move' thread.

:blush: your notwrong there

Whatever Radgi, a couple of JD's and Coke and you be dripping like a fucked fridge tbh :blush:

My limited memories of Levenshulme were that it was a shithole, thought I've only been through it. You looking at anywhere in Didsbury? Nice out that way.

Levenshulme has decent areas but you want to be towards the Burnage side of the A6 rather than the Gorton side. Also it borders Longsight towards the North which you want to avoid like the plague.

West Didsbury is the best part of Manchester to be biased but perfectly honest.

Oh and Steve.......Crumpsall is fucking shit. For real, bro.

My limited memories of Levenshulme were that it was a shithole, thought I've only been through it. You looking at anywhere in Didsbury? Nice out that way.

Levenshulme has decent areas but you want to be towards the Burnage side of the A6 rather than the Gorton side. Also it borders Longsight towards the North which you want to avoid like the plague.

West Didsbury is the best part of Manchester to be biased but perfectly honest.

Oh and Steve.......Crumpsall is fucking shit. For real, bro.

agree with all that.

Oh, and Fish, I'd come to Leeds, but there's no point trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me seeing as I don't drink. Sorry mate. :blink:

Don't need to drink to have a good night out in Leeds.

p.s. I was in Sheffield on Saturday night and in the space of a minute I saw two incidents where someone was on the ground bleeding with police attending to their injuries. Later I saw two grotesques mating down an alley, someone assault a taxi driver while the cabbie was still in his car and many many charver/scum loitering with intent. <_<

whoever thinks Sheffield is a better night out than Leeds is most definitely a charver or a fucking tool. <_<

I am going to look at the place in Levenshulme, just to see. It is on a road that comes off the A6 and is just barely on the 'wrong' side of it. But it's one of four places I'm looking, one isn't far from Piccadilly, one not far from Arndale Shopping Centre and the other in Cheetham Hill. If I die, Fish, you can have my comics, Mancy, you can have everything else. For your help you see.