It's David Nude-gent !

Jimbo

PREMIER League star David Nugent tried to score with a pretty teenager — by sending her a mobile phone photo of his TACKLE.

The desperate Portsmouth and England striker stripped off and took the snap after she failed to return his calls.

But the girl, 19, showed 22-year-old Nugent the red card, and forwarded the naked picture to all her pals in Preston, Lancs — where he used to play.

Last night one of them said: “I couldn’t believe it when I saw a picture of Nugent’s k**b, I nearly collapsed laughing.

“There are a lot of Preston fans who are still cheesed off about him leaving — so this is payback.

“He must be nuts to send a picture like that to someone he’s just met.

“Before long this picture is bound to appear on some celebrity website.

“He’s totally starkers in a bathroom and he’s obviously very proud of the way he looks.”

It is believed Nugent met the shop worker in a bar during a recent night out in Preston.

Another pal said: “They kissed and went off together but she had only just come out of a relationship and was a bit raw.

“She didn’t really want to know but he kept texting her — then the full-frontal arrived on her mobile. She couldn’t believe it. She was horrified.

“I was a bit shocked when I saw it myself, to be honest.

“He’s not exactly massive in that department, so God only knows what he thought he was going to achieve.”

Nugent made his England debut against Andorra last March.

In 94 matches at Championship club Preston he scored 33 times. He left at the end of last season in a £6million transfer.

He most recently scored on Tuesday, getting Portsmouth a 1-0 win over Burnley in the Carling Cup.

Preston were in the play-offs last season and are currently third from bottom.

Nugent refused to comment last night.

nudegentok3.jpg