Official Match thread: Man Citeh Vs Newcastle United

Jimbo

TEAMS

NUFC: Shay Given, Habib Beye, Steven Taylor, David Rozehnal, Charles N'Zogbia, James Milner, Alan Smith, Geremi, Nicky Butt, Mark Viduka, Oba Martins

Subs: Steve Harper, Jose Enrique, Emre, Abdoulaye Faye, Matty Pattison

MCFC: Joe Hart, Vedran Corluka, Javier Garrido, Richard Dunne, Micah Richards, Stephen Ireland, Michael Johnson, Martin Petrov, Dietmar Hamann, Elano, Emile Mpenza

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed NUFC Starting XI:

1given.png21beye.png27taylor.png4rozehnal.png14nzogbia.png16milner.png17smith.png20geremi.png22butt.png36viduka.png9martins.png

Delighted with the front line... not so much with that midfield line up though, same old foursome I see. Hopefully Milner will have a much better game than last week.

Cack, he's done it again playing Smith out wide, let's hope it works =/ I can't wait for the day when we get jose starting and n'zogbia wide left with Milns wide right. I know many people feel this way and hopefully it's only a matter of time =) Let's hope Zog has another stormer today and Oba can hit the target!

Kasper Schmeichel loses out to Joe Hart in goal, not heard of the lad before, still amazed that Issakson can't get in, hopefully we'll put a few past him.

Delighted with the front line... not so much with that midfield line up though, same old foursome I see. Hopefully Milner will have a much better game than last week.

He could go 4-3-3 with that lineup.