Official Match thread: Man Citeh Vs Newcastle United

Jimbo

Not a good game tbh.

And i hate how every one raves on about city all the time and pretends they didnt slag off Sven as England manager,

PS.

Porstmouth 7-4 reading - :icon_lol:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I thought that Martins and Milner provided the only energy in this game. And I believe the game was lost in midfield although the defence was pretty shocking too, which is why I focused on them.

You know that's not what I asked, though, right?

I know, but I don't enable haters. Sick of defending Martins - if you can't tell he's one of the class players out there in black and white, there's no point in talking it to death.

Emm...how am I a hater? I gave you a chance to show a balanced view, a "fanboy" is just as irrational as a "hater".

How old are you btw, if you don't mind me asking?

Not taking part in this witch hunt. Your view is already unbalanced. If you think my "fanboy" view will somehow create an equilibrium, you weren't listening when your mam told you "two wrongs don't make a right."

And yes, ignoring that last completely. Although most those on this forum seem to think otherwise, it doesn't actually matter who's behind the computer screen. It's the content that matters.

I'm more disapointed by the result and the team selection than I am about the performance, apart from two or three shite performances, I don't think we played all that bad.

Our midfield is the problem, Geremi is sloppy, Smith is shit and Butt is too aggresive.

If Butt didn't attempt a russian headlock for the freekick we wouldn't have had to concede a 3rd. We need some flair in midfield, Emre would have been a perfect addition in a straight swap for Geremi or Smith, but he brought in Abdoulaye fucking Faye.

Oba was lively today, caused problems and hassled, and scored a great goal - he's not a goalscorer and never has been - so I don't see why everyone expects him to be so. Viduka was back playing like a big oaf today, too.

I'm not sure where we exactly went wrong today, but we weren't all THAT bad, in all honesty.

I'm more disapointed by the result and the team selection than I am about the performance, apart from two or three shite performances, I don't think we played all that bad.

Same here tbh. We were just average.

Absolute shite!

Whats the difference from last season in our play to this one?cause I'm fucked if i can see it,the players he's brought in might have looked good on paper compared to the one's he let go,but i can't see the difference here like.

Can't even control a fucking football never mind pass it,and the same faces are still there in Terry Mac and Pearson with Clark as fucking reserve team coach,ffs i thought the fat man was gonna change the setup?tbh i don't think he knows what system is best for the players he's brought in and the players themselves don't know what job they have to on the pitch.

fucking shambles of a team.

Massive kneejerk written by a massive twat

Do i know you?

No, but your original post showed you up as a massive twat.

We're seven games into the season with BSA at the helm and have just lost against the form side in the league. Just calm down.

Mate he's entitled to his opinion!

All this kneejerk crap is a load of bollocks really. If this is how he wants to express himself to get his frustration out then let him do it instead of calling him a twat!

Are we not all pulling in the same direction after all?

Have you read his post? :icon_lol:

"Absolute shite!"

"Whats the difference from last season in our play to this one?"

Sorry, but that's utter shite. BSA inherited an awful squad from last season and has actually made us look half decent. He's signed his players and once certain people are back fully fit I think we'll see a different side.

Yes but that's you're opinion vs his! So just agree to disagree, you don't have to call him a twat just because you're views are different.

TBH I think he's right on the no difference to last season, as we didn't exactly play attractive football then and we have still yet to win a game convincingly this season! Infact we've been second best in nearly all our matches, but lucky things happened just when we needed them too.

Lets wait and see what impact Barton has, if it's huge then great Sams option's must have been limited, but if were still as sloppy as the rest of the games then the finger points straight at the management and coaching staff.

Not taking part in this witch hunt. Your view is already unbalanced. If you think my "fanboy" view will somehow create an equilibrium, you weren't listening when your mam told you "two wrongs don't make a right."

And yes, ignoring that last completely. Although most those on this forum seem to think otherwise, it doesn't actually matter who's behind the computer screen. It's the content that matters.

How is my view unbalanced, exactly?

I didn't ask your age for any other reason than to satisfy my own curiosity.

City in Elano and Petrov, showed us exactly what we lack.

Spot on! If we had those two we'd be up challenging the top four no question! Just hope he can get that quality in January which is when the great players don't really want a move.

Absolute shite!

Whats the difference from last season in our play to this one?cause I'm fucked if i can see it,the players he's brought in might have looked good on paper compared to the one's he let go,but i can't see the difference here like.

Can't even control a fucking football never mind pass it,and the same faces are still there in Terry Mac and Pearson with Clark as fucking reserve team coach,ffs i thought the fat man was gonna change the setup?tbh i don't think he knows what system is best for the players he's brought in and the players themselves don't know what job they have to on the pitch.

Do i know you?

We're seven games into the season with BSA at the helm and have just lost against the form side in the league. Just calm down.

All this kneejerk crap is a load of bollocks really. If this is how he wants to express himself to get his frustration out then let him do it instead of calling him a twat!

"Absolute shite!"

Sorry, but that's utter shite. BSA inherited an awful squad from last season and has actually made us look half decent. He's signed his players and once certain people are back fully fit I think we'll see a different side.

Yes but that's you're opinion vs his! So just agree to disagree, you don't have to call him a twat just because you're views are different.

TBH I think he's right on the no difference to last season

Now you're talking shite

Absolute shite!

Do i know you?

"Absolute shite!"

Now you're talking shite

Yes what an informative post!

You're arguments are what? Do you think were playing like brazil or something?

The only difference is were not making as many stupid mistakes at the back, were doing it in midfield instead!

Don't reply again unless you can be constructive

Absolute shite!

Do i know you?

"Absolute shite!"

Now you're talking shite

The only difference is were not making as many stupid mistakes at the back, were doing it in midfield instead!

So there's no difference exept for the differences? Good one.

Absolute shite!

Do i know you?

"Absolute shite!"

Now you're talking shite

So there's no difference exept for the differences? Good one.

I think you've excelled yourself there kid!

What a tool

Whereas your Brazil argument rules all.

Well come on then? Do you think were playing better football than last season?

You just spout of shit with nothing to back it up

Fucking no mark

Have a look at the table and get back to me.

Fucking no mark

LOL

You really have no clue at all! Thanks that confirms it!

Come back to me with the table come christmas and then we'll discuss it

Fucking no mark

LOL

Fair enough. See you at Christmas.

Fucking no mark

LOL

Fair enough. See you at Christmas.

Hey i'd be happy as hell if i'm proved wrong but what i've seen so far is second rate stuff.

So to be up there at christmas would be a miracle when we've not played any of the big four yet

Edited by BONTEMPI

Hey i'd be happy as hell if i'm proved wrong but what i've seen so far is second rate stuff.

Some people have short memories then. Second rate compared to Arsenal, not so much compared to the football of the last two seasons.

The way I see this season is that given a chance to gel, we will see a lot more solid defence (especially with Faye/Cacapa instead of Taylor) but until the midfield can be enhanced in January I think we'll rarely "turn it on" away from home and against sides with a bit of flair like Man City will struggle. I think we'll do well at home.

I hope Barton does make as much a difference as people hope but I feel we need more than just him.

An excellent post my friend.

Some people have short memories then. Second rate compared to Arsenal, not so much compared to the football of the last two seasons.

We've been second rate to alot of teams other than Arsenal! Villa, Derby, Man C etc All have looked better organised, we've just ridden our luck.

I want to see good football from the off not the crap we've seen for the last 4 seasons, and I was hoping we'd see a big change but it's not arrived yet.

Look at Sven and how city are playing? Exactly the same situation as us, New owners , New manager and alot of new faces!

But you can already see how they are responding to his coaching and direction. Big Sam has brought in new faces but nothing new going forward from when Roeder was here.(In terms of quality service from the wide areas) Look at KK and Bobby both started off playing good stuff and they were here for the long term, Where Dalglish, Gullit, Souness, and Roeder's football did nothing to amaze me in the slightest and I think Sam's started in the same vein as them.

We've been second rate to alot of teams other than Arsenal! Villa, Derby, Man C etc All have looked better organised, we've just ridden our luck.

I want to see good football from the off not the crap we've seen for the last 4 seasons, and I was hoping we'd see a big change but it's not arrived yet.

Look at Sven and how city are playing? Exactly the same situation as us, New owners , New manager and alot of new faces!

But you can already see how they are responding to his coaching and direction. Big Sam has brought in new faces but nothing new going forward from when Roeder was here.(In terms of quality service from the wide areas) Look at KK and Bobby both started off playing good stuff and they were here for the long term, Where Dalglish, Gullit, Souness, and Roeder's football did nothing to amaze me in the slightest and I think Sam's started in the same vein as them.

Fuck right off :icon_lol: