Official Match thread: Man Citeh Vs Newcastle United

Jimbo

N'Zogbia such a posistional holocaust at LB

Glad someone else sees that, not really his fault though, he's never a left back. I would hope Enrique will be on fairly shortly?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

N'Zogbia such a posistional holocaust at LB

Glad someone else sees that, not really his fault though, he's never a left back. I would hope Enrique will be on fairly shortly?

He will be now surely.

Truly feeble defending by whoever that was, I didn't see. Feeble. We may as well just put the ball into the net ourselves if that shite is how our defence is going to play.

Taylor, fucking woeful.

Truly feeble defending by whoever that was, I didn't see. Feeble. We may as well just put the ball into the net ourselves if that shite is how our defence is going to play.

Taylor, fucking woeful.

Fucking liability. Always will be.

Taylor, fucking woeful.

Rubbish tbh... whoever put that header straight in the path of Petrov with 50 yards to run into is to blame.

Taylor, fucking woeful.

Rubbish tbh... whoever put that header straight in the path of Petrov with 50 yards to run into is to blame.

Yeah, that's who I was referring to. Abysmal header, what was he doing?

Taylor, fucking woeful.

N'Zogbia

Really doesn't change how shit Taylor is though

Didn't see the Martins goal cos I was in work earlier. Sounds like he actually controlled the ball though, which is nice. Has to hit the target there though.

Him in a nutshell. Manages the sublime with apparent ease then messes up the simplest of chances to get a shot on target.

Didn't see the Martins goal cos I was in work earlier. Sounds like he actually controlled the ball though, which is nice. Has to hit the target there though.

:icon_lol:

I just don't understand how football managers get through their jobs picking and playing the teams they do sometimes, I'm sure that side of the game isn't as hard as some would have you believe - when it's so glaringly obvious that a formation/team doesn't work why not try something a bit more creative? Odd.