Official Match thread: Man Citeh Vs Newcastle United

Jimbo

Absolute shite!

Whats the difference from last season in our play to this one?cause I'm fucked if i can see it,the players he's brought in might have looked good on paper compared to the one's he let go,but i can't see the difference here like.

Can't even control a fucking football never mind pass it,and the same faces are still there in Terry Mac and Pearson with Clark as fucking reserve team coach,ffs i thought the fat man was gonna change the setup?tbh i don't think he knows what system is best for the players he's brought in and the players themselves don't know what job they have to on the pitch.

fucking shambles of a team.

Massive kneejerk written by a massive twat

Do i know you?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always felt Milner looks better playing through the middle rather than on either wing.

I think his lack of pace would also see him struggle in central midfield as he not too many assets to make up for it. He is not a player, but you could see with Petrov today what pace and accuracy can add to your game.

To think when we got those players in I thought great we've still got the likes of Solano and Dyer to provide the skill from midfield, makes me depressed just thinking about it.

We will get turned over a few times away from home this season, simply because we can't keep hold of the ball! Just present it back to the other side 9 times out of 10.

Sack the coaches it's them that's teaching them this long ball crap! You'd think we were still playing football in the 80's so Sam better get his finger out as the honeymoon period is well and truly over!

I can quite see Ashley getting rid if were not in the top 6 this seaon

Martins is +EV!!

lol injokeaments © spongebob

Caught the bug then, Matt?

Was taling about that last week. Playing Martins although sometimes frustrating is +EV... Shola can score a goal now and then but is very much -EV :icon_lol:

Smith was awful, again. Geremi was worse. Milner tried but was generally poor. Viduka started well but looked like he lost the fight/bottle when their second went in. Complete no show from him second half. N'Zogbia was wasted at left back. When is sam going to start starting enrique and move zog up to his proper position?

Oba looked lively again. He should start along viduka next game instead of out wide.

Absolute shite!

Whats the difference from last season in our play to this one?cause I'm fucked if i can see it,the players he's brought in might have looked good on paper compared to the one's he let go,but i can't see the difference here like.

Can't even control a fucking football never mind pass it,and the same faces are still there in Terry Mac and Pearson with Clark as fucking reserve team coach,ffs i thought the fat man was gonna change the setup?tbh i don't think he knows what system is best for the players he's brought in and the players themselves don't know what job they have to on the pitch.

Do i know you?

No, but your original post showed you up as a massive twat.

We're seven games into the season with BSA at the helm and have just lost against the form side in the league. Just calm down.

Absolute shite!

Do i know you?

We're seven games into the season with BSA at the helm and have just lost against the form side in the league. Just calm down.

Mate he's entitled to his opinion!

All this kneejerk crap is a load of bollocks really. If this is how he wants to express himself to get his frustration out then let him do it instead of calling him a twat!

Are we not all pulling in the same direction after all?

Absolute shite!

Do i know you?

I see Derby were in form aswell when we played them away,not forgetting how lucky we've been in a few home games aswell.

:razz: Over and out , I'm away for a few :icon_lol: takes away the pain from my knee

Martins is +EV!!

Was taling about that last week. Playing Martins although sometimes frustrating is +EV... Shola can score a goal now and then but is very much -EV :icon_lol:

This post: -penis

Absolute shite!

Do i know you?

Mate he's entitled to his opinion!

All this kneejerk crap is a load of bollocks really. If this is how he wants to express himself to get his frustration out then let him do it instead of calling him a twat!

Are we not all pulling in the same direction after all?

Have you read his post? :icon_lol:

"Absolute shite!"

"Whats the difference from last season in our play to this one?"

Sorry, but that's utter shite. BSA inherited an awful squad from last season and has actually made us look half decent. He's signed his players and once certain people are back fully fit I think we'll see a different side.

Martins is +EV!!

This post: -penis

Be careful or smo will be along to make a +cock contribution.

.................. has actually made us look half decent.

That maybe true Mr.Skol but half-decent is not good enough unless you adhere to the eternal optomist's view that the glass is half-full as opposed to half-empty.

Actually I thought that Martins and Milner provided the only energy in this game. And I believe the game was lost in midfield although the defence was pretty shocking too, which is why I focused on them.

You know that's not what I asked, though, right?

I know, but I don't enable haters. Sick of defending Martins - if you can't tell he's one of the class players out there in black and white, there's no point in talking it to death.

.................. has actually made us look half decent.

That maybe true Mr.Skol but half-decent is not good enough unless you adhere to the eternal optomist's view that the glass is half-full as opposed to half-empty.

Correct, but it's a step up from last season

How many people still think Milner will ever be good enough for a top 4 or even top 6 side btw?

Shame like; good, honest, hard working player, so inconsistent with his final pass.

I have always thought he was over rated. Happens all too often with English/British players who run at the opposition..

I've said for ages now that the lad just isn't good enough if we have any ambition of becoming a top 6 club.

No pace, poor movement and very predictable when on the ball, we should be looking to bring someone like SWP here in January.

Geremi was shit, again. Beye was out of position all of the time. Given should have saved the freekick. Taylor got skinned alive. Smith did his best to earn his 5th yellow.

All round shit performance tbh

Agree with all of that except the comment that Given should of saved the free kick.

If you get a chance to see the angle from behind Elano, the way the ball moved and the speed it was travelling at, only luck would keep it out.

It was a great goal and it should be credited as that, totally unnecessary for Butt to give away the free kick but definitely not Given's fault for not saving it.

Actually I thought that Martins and Milner provided the only energy in this game. And I believe the game was lost in midfield although the defence was pretty shocking too, which is why I focused on them.

You know that's not what I asked, though, right?

I know, but I don't enable haters. Sick of defending Martins - if you can't tell he's one of the class players out there in black and white, there's no point in talking it to death.

Emm...how am I a hater? I gave you a chance to show a balanced view, a "fanboy" is just as irrational as a "hater".

How old are you btw, if you don't mind me asking?

Emm...how am I a hater? I gave you a chance to show a balanced view, a "fanboy" is just as irrational as a "hater".

This means you Gemmill, in case you didn't catch that! Don't be a playa hata, homie.

This means you Gemmill, in case you didn't catch that! Don't be a playa hata, homie.

WORD.jpg

Geremi was shit, again. Beye was out of position all of the time. Given should have saved the freekick. Taylor got skinned alive. Smith did his best to earn his 5th yellow.

All round shit performance tbh

Agree with all of that except the comment that Given should of saved the free kick.

If you get a chance to see the angle from behind Elano, the way the ball moved and the speed it was travelling at, only luck would keep it out.

It was a great goal and it should be credited as that, totally unnecessary for Butt to give away the free kick but definitely not Given's fault for not saving it.

If you watch it again though he took a sidestep the wrong way first. If he hadnt he would have gotten across in time imo.