Man, 24, weds 82-year-old bride

Jimbo

44146421wedding203iwi1.jpg

A 24-year-old Argentine man has married a woman 58 years his senior.

The groom, Reinaldo Waveqche, told reporters after the ceremony in Santa Fe, northern Argentina: "I've always liked mature ladies."

Mr Waveqche added: "I don't care what other people say." He and bride Adelfa Volpes, 82, are planning to travel to Rio de Janeiro for their honeymoon.

Asked if the marriage was purely spiritual, Ms Volpes laughed and replied: "There is going to be more."

The couple were married in a civil service after several years of engagement, and later walked through a local church surrounded by reporters.

Their love blossomed when Mr Waveqche went to live with her after his mother's death when he was 15.

He said he admired his new wife's zest for life, and emphasised how special she was to him.

She'd go off like a firecracker because she'd realise potentially everytime could be her last <_<

I'm amazed SMO hasn't realised this and cornered the GILF market on tyne.

He prefers the ILILF

She'd go off like a firecracker because she'd realise potentially everytime could be her last <_<

He prefers the ILILF

Okay, I'll explain mine if you explain yours!

He prefers the ILILF

Imaginary lass?

She'd go off like a firecracker because she'd realise potentially everytime could be her last :blink:

He prefers the ILILF

Imaginary lass?

<_< I was going for 'octogenarian'.

She'd go off like a firecracker because she'd realise potentially everytime could be her last :blink:

He prefers the ILILF

Imaginary lass?

<_<

agestn1.jpg

He prefers the ILILF

Imaginary lass?

<_<

agestn1.jpg

Go fuck yourselves you pair of no pussy getting motherfuckers!

There's a GILF at work who everytime we go on a works do I try it on with after a few drinks, she's been cold to the charms so far but I noticed a chink in her armour the last time out so I'm gonna be working on her come the xmas do, can get away with a lot more then too seeing as I'll be leaving the team not long after. The arse on her for a 52 year old is amazing.

He prefers the ILILF

Imaginary lass?

<_<

agestn1.jpg

Go fuck yourselves you pair of no pussy getting motherfuckers!

There's a GILF at work who everytime we go on a works do I try it on with after a few drinks, she's been cold to the charms so far but I noticed a chink in her armour the last time out so I'm gonna be working on her come the xmas do, can get away with a lot more then too seeing as I'll be leaving the team not long after. The arse on her for a 52 year old is amazing.

Oooh! <_< I was only guessing the acronym like.