Fancy dress costumes

Scottish Mag

I am meant to be going to a Halloween Party on October 3rd but I am of course at the match that day. Will just need to meet the other half there and get a taxi to it as soon as my train arrives back in Jockland. Any ideas of a half decent costume I could wear that would not take long to get ready in? As I would rather quickly change into something than spend the day at St James Park in fancy dress... <_<

I went to one before as Ali-G, was superb like, although obviously not applicable in this case.

What about this Ritchie?

i-ck.jpg

039_16626~Christopher-Reeve-as-Superman-Posters.jpg

Easy to get changed into, I mean he can do it no problem? <_<

Im going to a WWF themed party as Bret Hart in 2 weeks. Pink leotard at the ready!

Who the fuck throws a WWF party ffs, if it's not a under 13 year olds party then you want locked up you sad twat!

<_<

Im going to a WWF themed party as Bret Hart in 2 weeks. Pink leotard at the ready!

Who the fuck throws a WWF party ffs, if it's not a under 13 year olds party then you want locked up you sad twat!

It aint my party. And id look more of a twat going dressed as something other than a wrestler.

And if it is a 13 years old's party he wants locked up as well <_<

It aint my party. And id look more of a twat going dressed as something other than a wrestler.

Impossible tbh <_<

Rather than look a complete twat by dressing up as a wrestler, wear a fuckin referee's outfit!

I have to agree with the general consensus, though, and say this 'party' sounds extremely sad.

Toontastic so cliquey.

Yeah, you're right.

Each to their own, I suppose. Though I wasn't just joining in the attack on 69, I honestly felt the party sounded straaange.

My apologies J69.

He'll be loving the attention man. 10-1 the party is a figment of his imagination anyway <_<

Rather than look a complete twat by dressing up as a wrestler, wear a fuckin referee's outfit!

I have to agree with the general consensus, though, and say this 'party' sounds extremely sad.

Thats rule number 1 on here isnt it?

Edited by J69