Fancy dress costumes

Scottish Mag

Toontastic so cliquey.

Yeah, you're right.

Each to their own, I suppose. Though I wasn't just joining in the attack on 69, I honestly felt the party sounded straaange.

My apologies J69.

He'll be loving the attention man. 10-1 the party is a figment of his imagination anyway <_<

Theres only friction because im daring to go to a social event that doesnt feature people i met on the internet and isnt at the trent :blink:

''Whats that i hear, a party! A fancy dress party!!! Where people will be dressed up. And whats that....FUN!! You will be having fun!!!!! Sounds shit, wouldnt want to go anyway. Must be for gays, or 13 year olds''

''yeah!!!''

''Yeah what he said''

''yeah sounds shit!!!'

To be fair if it was for 13 year olds most of you would fit right in.

Toontastic so cliquey.

Yeah, you're right.

Each to their own, I suppose. Though I wasn't just joining in the attack on 69, I honestly felt the party sounded straaange.

My apologies J69.

He'll be loving the attention man. 10-1 the party is a figment of his imagination anyway <_<

Theres only friction because im daring to go to a social event that doesnt feature people i met on the internet and isnt at the trent :blink:

''Whats that i hear, a party! A fancy dress party!!! Where people will be dressed up. And whats that....FUN!! You will be having fun!!!!! Sounds shit, wouldnt want to go anyway. Must be for gays, or 13 year olds''

''yeah!!!''

''Yeah what he said''

''yeah sounds shit!!!'

To be fair if it was for 13 year olds most of you would fit right in.

As the general consensus is that I'm an old age porvort, I probably would fit in <_<:icon_lol:

Mind, it's funny how there's never any of this supposed "friction" when other people mention their "social events that don't feature people they met on the internet and that aren't at the Trent". Except when we're taking the piss out of SMO's imaginary double life, obviously. <_<

I come back after 20mins and you lot are still going on :blink: .

Its heartwarming how all you 30 somethings always search for support from each other, hoping desperately that you dont end up on the wrong side of a piss take. I swear you all sit back and wait to see which way a thread swings before joining in. Its like watching a bunch of mobhanded 15 year olds. Who happen to be middle aged and work in IT <_<

And you always come back... again and again. Funny that. <_<

Its heartwarming how all you 30 somethings always search for support from each other

OK, now I'm offended. <_<

Its heartwarming how all you 30 somethings always search for support from each other, hoping desperately that you dont end up on the wrong side of a piss take. I swear you all sit back and wait to see which way a thread swings before joining in. Its like watching a bunch of mobhanded 15 year olds. Who happen to be middle aged and work in IT <_<

Me and Meenzer are only 28! <_<

A post about 'I'm going to a wrestling party' is only going to go one way shirley?

Looks like I may be going as Scooby Doo. I just need a recipe for some special Scooby Snacks to take along. I'm sure Alex must have one :lol:

:mellow: