Alien vs Predator: Requiem

Tooj

I've noticed in my absence there seems to be a lack of a topic on what promises to be a quality film, unlike the first one. So I'm going to have to educate yet again folks.

1st Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL1fCmIA_0o

2nd Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G14pxzJHuw

Interview With The Strause Brothers.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/15...910/story.jhtml

"Basically you're following this one Predator — the star of this movie," Greg said of the hunter in pursuit. Added Colin, "We call him the Wolf internally because basically he's Harvey Keitel from 'Pulp Fiction.' He's the cleaner. He shows up and he's not there for the trophies. ... If anybody gets in his way, he'll just cut 'em in half."
:blink:

avp2.jpg

normalproductionstill05dv7.jpg

normalproductionstill04qo7.jpg

normalproductionstill03xe0.jpg

Well there's obviously different bits of info so I shall have to narrow it down as I can. Well the exciting news first of all is the Predalien has been confirmed , or so AVP Galaxy says anyways. Apparently The Wolf is meant to be the dogs bollocks of Predator Assassins, as from what I remember the ones in both Predators and AVP are more younger versions of Predators doing their initiation rights so to speak, whereas The Wolf is what we would define as the finished article.

I'm also hoping as well that there's no Human/Predator interaction on this one. The Predator shouldn't need to be interacting, especially The Wolf by the sounds of him. Although at the moment a lot of Alien fans are having a moan because The Wolf in the trailer picks two Aliens up by each arm and just destroys them. Another good thing about The Wolf is he's a return to the more slimline and agile build of Predator from 1 & 2 and not the more immobile version in AVP.

If this is actually done right unlike the first one it could be something absolutely amazing, or so going by the trailer and the hints and rumours of the Green Band one anyways. I've never been so excited over a film in a long time, can everyone guess by now I'm some sort of massive Alien/Predator fan/geek? <_<

The whole concept just seems dumb to me. What next? Jaws v King Kong? Dumb v Dumber? Harry v Sally?

Fuck off man, if you knew the history behind it all you wouldn't be saying none of it. <_<

Schwarzenegger in it = cult film

Schwarzenegger not in it = pile of steaming shite

I've never been so annoyed about being conned into watching a film as AVP. And that was a DVD as well.

I've never been so annoyed about being conned into watching a film as AVP. And that was a DVD as well.

Garbage wasn't it?

The whole concept just seems dumb to me. What next? Jaws v King Kong? Dumb v Dumber? Harry v Sally?

Batman vs Predator (it could work too <_< )

That's the problem with Alien/Predator films.

They work with someone like Arnie in his prime playing a near superhuman commando that manages to just "win" (with luck). Or colonial marines that mostly get butchered and some just escape with their lives (or not in the sequels).

But it doesn't work so well when they try to remake that without a very strong lead character, especially in some contrived earth situation.

Which makes me wonder about this one if it's just a load of supposedly "average people" stuck in the middle of a impromptu alien war zone that somehow become Arnie-esq near superhuman commandos.

Fop I don't know if you're taking the piss with that or you genuinely know but there is a Batman vs Predator comic.

Aye, it's kinda what Predator 2 should have been (although I quite like Predator 2 anyway).

Monkey Tennis, Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank, etc.

Monkey Tennis, Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank, etc.

<_<

Inner-City Sumo, Cooking in Prison, Arm Wrestling With Chas & Dave etc.

• 3 weeks later...
How does an Alien become a Predalien ?

In the same way a face hugger latches onto a human, this obviously performs the human hybrid, which is the Aliens we all know.

Like in Alien 3 when it comes out of the dog/cow (dependent on which version you watch) it inhabits certain features from it's host, so on this occasion a face hugger has impregnated a Predator.

What a geek I am! :D

• 1 month later...